BRUINS GDT 11/14 - Game 18 - Boston Bruins @ Colorado Avalanche - 10pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM, ALT, 92.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Game went south after that power play the Avs scored on, they turned up the speed after that. First line had a bad game, all of them other then on the power play. Halak looked rather Rask like tonight

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
There’s just a lack of size on the Bruins. They’re getting murked in the board battles and Colorado is literally skating through them.

I think they’re gassed. They played a great first period and then got absolutely bounced around ever since. It happens.

They’re just losing battle after battle. They’re not really creating traffic, nor are they clearing the crease.

Playing without Chara is tough and not once did I say the reason they’re losing is because of their size, I just said that they’re losing board battles and you come swooping in like you normally do.

Jesus Christ, man.

So, you didn’t say the B’s were losing because of their size.

Except...that’s exactly what you said in the first post I replied to.

I feel like I need to come “swooping in” and say something when people keep repeating the same stuff over and over like it’s fact, even though it’s not.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I’d argue they have much brighter future than Boston.

They might struggle to get to the cap floor next year which means they will be interested in trading for Backes (dollars owed vs cap hit) according to posters on here.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
First line unrecognizable tonight. We still don't have a third and fourth lines (and I'd love a #2 RW to replace Nordstrom). That being said: life is terrible with no defensive dman available.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
I had to rewind to see the Bergeron hook.

Now THAT was a brutal call. There was nothing there.

yes..i did the same thing...phantom and avs guy sold it...refs did not decide this ame but those were pretty thin calls in the 3rd...

bruins defense now...ouch

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Chara down 5 straight goals against.

No Chara, Miller, Mcavoy 3 of top 4 out, need health. Ouch.
Chara, McAvoy, Carlo, Miller, Krug, Moore/Gryz was their top 6/7 going into the season.

Assuming Chara is out for a bit, all have missed extended time already outside of Moore.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
So, you didn’t say the B’s were losing because of their size.

Except...that’s exactly what you said in the first post I replied to.

I feel like I need to come “swooping in” and say something when people keep repeating the same stuff over and over like it’s fact, even though it’s not.
Again, I said they were losing the board battles. Bjork, Marchand and to a lesser degree Pastrnak we’re getting pounded around. Colorado wasn’t letting them breathe and kept them pinned, Krug and Gryz, too.

Maybe if you actually read some of my other posts instead of picking a spot to add your 2 cents to pump Heinens tires like usual you’d see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad