GDT: 11/14 Game 16: Bear vs. Octopi BRUINS vs. Detroit Red Wings 7pm ET NESN NHLN 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Rask with a good save.

I want more goals because with this team a 3 goal lead may not be enough.

Burt Reynolds

Feb 21, 2010
Mansfield, MA
Boy that was a tremendous play there by Marchand and a great finish by Krug. Love it.

Side note: took me this long to post because of the damn ads while using this site on mobile.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Our PK has been much better since Kelly has been out. Not saying it's the reason but it's good that it didn't get worse.

CJDolan

Sep 17, 2012
Boy that was a tremendous play there by Marchand and a great finish by Krug. Love it.

Side note: took me this long to post because of the damn ads while using this site on mobile.

Download Mercury Browser app and turn as block on. Makes it somewhat usable.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
One of their best 2nd periods in a while.

Three 5 on 5 goals is nothing to complain about.

Now they need to put together a good third.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Trotman's game looks matured. I still don't understand how he's not an everyday guy in the lineup. He's been good.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
great second period, good PK, love seeing Krug get his first.

Rask has looked solid.

BRUINS DO NOT LET UP, gotta finish this strong, no dumb penalties.

I don't like Mcquaid-Seids pairing...think they would do better broken up.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Looks like today is veteran's day. Vets leading the way.

Great goal by Bergy.

Beauty goal by Krejci - love it when he drives to the net. Do more of that. Unleash the Krejci!

REAL BEAUTY of a goal by Krug and Marchy. A "shorty" goal!:naughty:

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
loving how physical beleskey was towards the end of the period, lots of good hits. I am really liking him, expectations lowered but as a solid depth player, I really am liking what he brings. Good energy and can plug him in wherever, very useful guy down the stretch.

edit: Beleskey has 6 hits so far tonight!

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Great to see production from the guys that need to be producing. Beauty goal by Krejci and awesome play by Marchy and Krug. Bs are playing hard and smart. Good recipe for points.

Burt Reynolds

Feb 21, 2010
Mansfield, MA
Laser-like pass. I wasn't sure what he was going to do there with all that space.

Same! It seems like our boys can never capitalize when we have chances like that. I see every other team in the NHL score at will in situations like that it seems. So it really was refreshing to see them cash in, and really up the pressure on Detroit. Still need twenty more solid minutes of hockey here. :handclap::yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad