Post-Game Talk: 11/14/19 | #17 RANGERS @ lightning

I don't want to make this poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Maybe I’m just an idiot but I just don’t see the point of dressing a player for 4 minutes of a game

Like you might as well just go with 11 forwards

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
This is y folks need to calm themselves after wins. Yeah, there’s a lot of talent here but they’re so ducking young.

There are going to be games like this... often. Playoffs this season is a damn joke and people were talking that up after Pitt.

After blowing a 2 goal lead to Pitt w out Crosby and winning in OT because Malkin won’t backcheck, even in 3 on 3.

Lesson: dont get too up after wins or too down after obliterating losses

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Georgie had an off night. That first point shot was a sign of things to come.

The whole team took their foot off the gas. Lemiuex tried his best to rally the troops to no avail.

Reactions: zephyr

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I know they were meaningless but there was still a goalie in the net. Chytil is someone you be very excited about. Provided his career doesn't end early due to concussions I think we're in good shape with Mika and Chytil at C for the future.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Maybe I’m just an idiot but I just don’t see the point of dressing a player for 4 minutes of a game

Like you might as well just go with 11 forwards
Haley is there for energy and keeping the bench loose...and that whole intimidation thing.... But yeah we don't really have much else.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Voted for Andersson as a joke at first, having not watched the game. Then kept it there just to piss off certain "esteemed" posters.

(also voted for Chytil & Panarin)

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Honestly we've been bad most of this season...like 9 to 3 bad almost every night... The difference being our goaltending has been miraculous and our team shooting at a very high percentage.

We are not a good team
..we haven't been a good team all season.

With that said I continue to be more or less happy with most of the kids.

Howden was so bad tonight though...I can't believe he kept seeing the ice. He needs a scratch in the worst way... Just awful awful hockey

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Honestly we've been bad most of this season...like 9 to 3 bad almost every night... The difference being our goaltending has been miraculous and our team shooting at a very high percentage.

We are not a good team
..we haven't been a good team all season.

With that said I continue to be more or less happy with most of the kids.

Howden was so bad tonight though...I can't believe he kept seeing the ice. He needs a scratch in the worst way... Just awful awful hockey
He and Lias should just quit hockey and try their luck in Hollywood. Maybe they can play hockey players in the Gen Z equivalent of Mighty Ducks.

Reactions: will1066

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I’m not going to say there’s anything redeeming coming from that.

However, if the refs don’t pull that crap in the first, the Rangers don’t get run out of the building. They probably lose, but not embarrassingly so. The Ottawa game was the same way.

It’s 3-0 because of officiating. That’s total garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad