GDT: 11/14/15 - Freeway Faceoff! Houston Aeros @ Dallas Stars - 7PM CT / 3AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
vfqgakfffi.png

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Pommer just has to score at somepoint so he's gonna get two and IIRC, last season Granny scored every single game against them so he is gonna get one as well and Bulmer will pot one too.

4-1 for us.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Pommer just has to score at somepoint so he's gonna get two and IIRC, last season Granny scored every single game against them so he is gonna get one as well and Bulmer will pot one too.

4-1 for us.

Yeah don't blame me if I don't believe we can hold Seguin, Benn, Klingberg et al. to one goal.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Klingberg is such a good player. Love how he skates and walks the blueline. I would honestly take him over every one of our D-man right now.

That being said. Keep them off the PP and force them to attack from their zone as much as possible. Turnovers in the neutral zone will be brutal against their speedy skilled guys.

6-5 Wild win in OT

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Huge game for us. I expect a win. If we do win, I expect the national media and HF to start noticing the Wild. Don't mind flying under the radar - prefer it even - but a win against Dallas puts us among the top 3 or 4 teams in the league.

Gameplan: Put Koivu line on Seguin line as much as possible and let Zucker get under Benn's skin until he starts losing his cool and taking dumb penalties. Throw everything on net and tell Zucker/Coyle/Nino to use their speed and finish every check. This is a team that can be worn down, especially their D.

Wild win 5-3 with EN goal (Suter, Zucker, Pominville, Nino and Vanek score)

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Huge game for us. I expect a win. If we do win, I expect the national media and HF to start noticing the Wild. Don't mind flying under the radar - prefer it even - but a win against Dallas puts us among the top 3 or 4 teams in the league.

Gameplan: Put Koivu line on Seguin line as much as possible and let Zucker get under Benn's skin until he starts losing his cool and taking dumb penalties. Throw everything on net and tell Zucker/Coyle/Nino to use their speed and finish every check. This is a team that can be worn down, especially their D.

Wild win 5-3 with EN goal (Suter, Zucker, Pominville, Nino and Vanek score)

It's hard to get that match-up when on the road.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Maybe the NHL will let us have permission to wear Maple Leafs Sweaters tonight :)

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm gonna burn in hell for this prediction.

Stars 6-3

I picked Poms again to score tonight. Shake the monkey loose!

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Klingberg is such a good player. Love how he skates and walks the blueline. I would honestly take him over every one of our D-man right now.

That being said. Keep them off the PP and force them to attack from their zone as much as possible. Turnovers in the neutral zone will be brutal against their speedy skilled guys.

6-5 Wild win in OT

Gotta agree on Klingberg, he's fun to watch. Wouldn't take him over Suter, though. To me he's on par with Spurgeon, Scandella and Brodin (because of his offensive play).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad