GDT: 11/13/16 - Wild @ Senators - 4 PM CT / 12 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
I love Bruce's post-gamers

Q: You ever get impressed with how Suter can continue to play so well? (Abridged, question was kind of awkwardly phrased)

A: That's why he makes the big bucks. That's what your stars are supposed to do.

I smiled at that too. That's the attitude. We're good, and we're supposed to be pretty damn good. Accept nothing less.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
We could legit win this division. Without catastrophic injuries it's very much possible and that's what Boudreau does, so count me in among the optimists. No reason to shoot for second place here. Win the whole damn thing.

I don't want to win the division. I want to be the WC that plays the Pacific Division. :help:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
...Or we could stop living in mediocrity and actually do something as a team?

Better chance to win the Cup coming out of the Pacific imo. Plus BB can't win game 6 or 7 at home, maybe the luck changes if he's on the road?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Fun fact: The Wild have allowed the least goals in the league.

Dallas has allowed almost twice as many.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Just watched the game now, time zone change is killing. Don't know how you Finns do it all the time.

Granlund looked great again. Suter is having a Norris Caliber year and Darcy looked steady and collected. We should have buried that team but I will take the 2 points and a 2-1 road trip all the time.

Just wish we can find some more consistency to our game that translates to results, comfortable with where we're at but think this team has another gear.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Just watched the game now, time zone change is killing. Don't know how you Finns do it all the time.

Granlund looked great again. Suter is having a Norris Caliber year and Darcy looked steady and collected. We should have buried that team but I will take the 2 points and a 2-1 road trip all the time.

Just wish we can find some more consistency to our game that translates to results, comfortable with where we're at but think this team has another gear.

You know, when it's dark outside all the time, it doesn't matter when you sleep, or if you even sleep. You'll just be tired anyway.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013

The Wild were also missing Parise and Scandella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad