GDT: 11/13/14 - 7:30PM EDT - San Jose VS Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Funny, as soon as Cally and Fil is back on line with Stammer he scores.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Yeah - Coop was getting a little cute with the line combos. Should have just had killorn replace Paquette.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Stamkos is really bad on faceoffs, I don't get why he won't practise more of that.

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
Stamkos is really bad on faceoffs, I don't get why he won't practise more of that.

he's 7 and 6 for today

do you watch what he practices? lol

DGPOXEi.jpg

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
This team is not convincing. A healthy Hedman will help, but any depth injuries will kill us. We cannot compete with good teams.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That was the most piss poor effort the last three minutes I can ever recall. Dumb ass stretch passes, no one supporting. Callahan was the only guy out there that seemed to give a **** about tying that game up.

**** that was such a ****** game. Hats off to the Sharks - they were by far the better team tonight.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
That last two minutes was embarrassing. What a horrible game. We didn't deserve a point from this one and I'm kinda glad they didn't. They need a wakeup call after these last two games. You can't come out flat like that and expect to win against good teams.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And that was that, hopefully they take this game as a learning expereince.

The TBL players that will get cookies tonight are Bish, Cally and Kuch for being the only once to show up during the whole game, some others had some flashes but not enough to get a cookie from me.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
We're being way too soft when we carry the puck, too much moving the puck up the boards because passing or carrying up the middle is too scary, not enough forecheck and grit. once we get the puck moving in the zone is when its all well and we can score and get shots on goal. but you have to get it there first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad