Post-Game Talk: #11 - 11/2/19 | RANGERS @ predators

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
Big Lundqvist fan but Georgiev plays like a Young Lundqvist looks really good in net and is just better then Henrik

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Second full team good effort in a row with Staal scratches. Don’t wanna pile on the guy or blame it entirely on him but it can’t be fully ignored. Lindgren is just more effective in the modern game. Better at moving the puck, better skater and a good solid defender.

Kakko and Chytil both had good nights. Fox was impressive yet again.

Georgiev with another good game, had some post and rebound luck but another super solid game from him.

It’s 2019 rolling 2 good goalie at an almost even split is the ideal path moving forward and both of our guys are good. Not sure why people in the GDT are calling for Hank to be the backup he’s been good this year too and the last couple years showed having a tandem is better than having a workhorse anymore. Luckily we’re in the position to do just that. None of last year’s vezina nominees played more than 47 games. Times are changing.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I gave Strome a star. He has done a very good job filling in for Mika, is playing hard, had the game winning goal, and I heard his name actually a couple of times in key spots in the defensive zone; Strome has a good active stick in passing lanes in the defensive zone and you saw it quite a few times tonight because Nashville loves the extra pass

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The Fox and the Yak, coming to theaters near you. Tony the Tiger was decent on a night when the offense gets it done. The receding hairline really helps Lindgren look like a lifer who's paid his dues.

tellermine

Oct 21, 2018
Köln, Helsinki, Lappeenranta
How did Kakko play?
Overall he is not that timid he was. I more active.
Shows those highend skills and power he has in flashes.

Skating is slow.
Does not shoot enough.

But that skating is kinda problem in my opinion. In 5 on 5 he just is to slow in straight skating.

I would send him to AHL. He might be year to early in NA.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Everyone contributed and @GetAGoodFeeling it WAS WHAT IT WAS doctor psychoanalyze me :)

Seriously though all parties contributed in some way.

My vote goes to Chytil, Georgiev, and Hajek.

Everyone did something good whether it was a defensive play like Lias, cycling, or sacrificing the body at the end like Lindgren and Fast.

Kreider did a great job method acting impersonation of prime Hagelin today.

Smith despite the penalty and everyone knows how I feel about him played a whale of a game.

These are legit teams they're beating too.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Looked alarmingly slow and sluggish, but created a bit.
I didn’t think he looked sluggish or slow at all. He looked good on the PP and had some nice chances he created on his own at 5v5 on the rush and in the zone. Definitely think he’s on the path upwards we could see a breakout soon.

he’s just been adjusting to the speed of the game both in how fast everyone skates but more importantly how quickly the puck moves and decisions need to be made on the smaller ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad