VENUE | STAPLES CENTER - LOS ANGELES, CA
TV | MSG, FS-W

zuccck.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ail

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
This will be a shitty one to watch, Vesey on the first line, Chytil on the 4th line with McLeod...:ha:

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I'm a little disappointed by the lines, confused as to why you break up zib and Kreider but I am intrigued to see what kreider does for hayes, someone he can lead with a pass. I really wish they would put this lineup and up the value of spooner and namestinicov, both players have shown they can play better when they aren't the best players on the line. Btw I still feel chytil belongs in the ahl at this young age, having him struggling to score in the nhl isn't good for a 19 year old.

Kreider Zib Namestnicov
Spooner Hayes Buchnevich
Chytil Howden Zuccarello
Vesey holland Fast

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I’d take McLeod over Vesey on the roster at this point. Don’t know what #26 is doing on the first line by now.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
How could you put Chytil with McLeod lol. D pairings look good and honestly, I don't even care about the lines too much. I just want a guy like Chytil in a place to succeed. Even if he's on line 4, at least playing with Lettieri and Fast is manageable. But McLeod?

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I'm a little disappointed by the lines, confused as to why you break up zib and Kreider but I am intrigued to see what kreider does for hayes, someone he can lead with a pass. I really wish they would put this lineup and up the value of spooner and namestinicov, both players have shown they can play better when they aren't the best players on the line. Btw I still feel chytil belongs in the ahl at this young age, having him struggling to score in the nhl isn't good for a 19 year old.

Kreider Zib Namestnicov
Spooner Hayes Buchnevich
Chytil Howden Zuccarello
Vesey holland Fast

I like Namestnikov - Howden - Buchnevich line. Don’t think Kreider - Hayes will work but why not. Trade considerations is the only acceptable reason for Vesey being on the first line and Spooner on second if we are talking merit.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
At least Vesey is noticeable out there...what the hell has Spooner done to get on the 2nd line?

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
A must lose game if I've ever seen one. Kings are the 2nd worst team in the NHL with 5 points. Rangers are the 3rd worst team with 7 points. Let's get a nice clean regulation loss and then watch the end of the Red Wings/Dallas game and root for a Wings win.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
A must lose game if I've ever seen one. Kings are the 2nd worst team in the NHL with 5 points. Rangers are the 3rd worst team with 7 points. Let's get a nice clean regulation loss and then watch the end of the Red Wings/Dallas game and root for a Wings win.

I always root for the Rangers to win. Kind of what I think being a Rangers fan should be about.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
At least Vesey is noticeable out there...what the hell has Spooner done to get on the 2nd line?

I was very impressed with how Vesey started the season. The last couple of games with Howden and Buch? Let’s just say I’m hoping that Namestnikov will do better.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017

practiced real well. This is going to become the ultimate Quinn Meme over time. Players getting favored and others in the dog house because of practices or general coachability stuff.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Stevens is on the hot seat.

LA will have to show a great sense of urgency.

Forgot the kids name, but LA has a speedster that's worth keeping an eye on.

My guys out west say McDavid like speed. No hands or iq.. But the speed... He's got it.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey

My guys out west say McDavid like speed. No hands or iq.. But the speed... He's got it.
Wagner?

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012

Talking about Tom Cruise in the movie Speed? Im pretty sure he resides in the LA area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia