GDT: 11/1/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
i don't have problems with our even strength play. sure we make some dumbass mistakes but we always do that shit. the special teams are just complete ass though and something needs to change. with the players we have we should have a top 5 powerplay every year

Reactions: Hoek

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I caught only the end of the game, when I saw the shot discrepancy I was a bit surprised we barely pulled it off. But, at the end of the day we've won 5 of 6 games. This is going to be a year where we just need to get in to the playoffs and then lets see what happens. The team isn't what it was, clearly, but still capable of going on a run if we just get in.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
i don't have problems with our even strength play. sure we make some dumbass mistakes but we always do that shit. the special teams are just complete ass though and something needs to change. with the players we have we should have a top 5 powerplay every year
We try so hard on a stammer one timer or bumper pass goal idk why we are so.fixated with bumper goals try cross crease tape to tape god knows this effing team loves passing lol

Reactions: ccman68

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I agree with the last few posters about the PP. I think the biggest problem is that most teams see the same looks from us, and sell out to defend those looks, and we don't make adjustments.

Something simple like having our pointmen shoot or skate with the puck more would disrupt things enough to see some results IMO.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Put Hedman and Stammer on the point and have them shoot bombs low on the ice and crash for rebounds.

Two pass limit on the PP and then you shoot, I don't care from where.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad