GDT: 11/1/15 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It didn't look like it was in before the clock was down but guess it was, great job still by Vasy and the team, let's keep working on this.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Idk how I feel about the win, they looked good when it was 4-1 and had some of their groove back, but then started playing bad again and gave up 2...

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
****** last two minute performacne right there. Can't score for four games and now you're eager to **** your goalie over by claiming an empty net. Our goaltending must be pissed at this team. **** way to end a game against carolina...

I think maybe you're a little trigger-happy.

We won. Team looked good.

Definitely some issues at the end, but, we played a strong game.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Vasi got screwed by the clock there.

Yay for the win! All my teams won today (and my soccer team won the championship) so it's a fantastic birthday!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Callahan staying out there way to long to try and get the empty netter.

You can add that into the potential points column you Calla-hack fans use all the time

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Idk how I feel about the win, they looked good when it was 4-1 and had some of their groove back, but then started playing bad again and gave up 2...

Well the last goal is whatever.

We still had some good chances after goal 4 - that's what I take from it. I think there was just a collective sigh of relief. Also - Sustr getting beat in a footrace because the Forwards were cheating - that's going to happen sometimes. He should've been smarter and played back, but what can ya do.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
For the record - I'm more pissed with Kucherov trying to bail the zone every time there was a 50:50 puck with the empty net than anything else that happened in that sequence. I get that it's nice to score again, but it was really sloppy hockey and made things a lot harder on us.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I think maybe you're a little trigger-happy.

We won. Team looked good.

Definitely some issues at the end, but, we played a strong game.
Trigger happy? We gave away two goals to carolina. We best them by 1. To carolina. The hurricanes. It's a boost in confidence sure, but that end was a slap to the face of vasy.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Trigger happy? We gave away two goals to carolina. We best them by 1. To carolina. The hurricanes. It's a boost in confidence sure, but that end was a slap to the face of vasy.

It wasn't that high quality of a shot, shoulda been stopped, but you have to look to 24. Callahan called an end to the game too quickly from the bench.

"Cease goaltending!" I heard him say that. I don't know why he did it, I know he keeps track of the game time himself in his head so he must have been mixed up

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

This, it was Carolina... like c'mon they should have walked away with more than one goal lead.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It wasn't that high quality of a shot, shoulda been stopped, but you have to look to 24. Callahan called an end to the game too quickly from the bench.

"Cease goaltending!" I heard him say that. I don't know why he did it, I know he keeps track of the game time himself in his head so he must have been mixed up

That actually made me laugh in a very Hose-like fashion. Didn't see it coming.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Its careless. Great, they scored. Great, they won. Should a fan just be "grateful?" No. That same group of guys last year would've walked out of there with a 4-1 win.

It's weird how wonderfully we seem to remember last year, considering our GDTs were every bit as full of gloom and doom as this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00