Speculation: 10th Annual Who Will The Bruins Trade On Or Near The Deadline Contest

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
5- Morrow
4- 1st rd 2017
3- Liles
2- Beleskey
1- Zboril

I think they go big and land Duchesne.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Can all the Belesky folks give me an example of Belesky deal? Man I'm so curious how we get out from under that deal.

I put him on my list only as I can see DS approaching him and asking if he`d waive his NMC to move as this lineup just doesn`t have space for him

Now, that said, I haven`t a clue what his value is at this stage, I`d say minimal but that`s not the point, the B`s would have to pick up some of his salary but I just don`t see him playing a role moving forward

Liked his game alot last year, not close to being good enough this year and that was before his injury

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I put him on my list only as I can see DS approaching him and asking if he`d waive his NMC to move as this lineup just doesn`t have space for him

Now, that said, I haven`t a clue what his value is at this stage, I`d say minimal but that`s not the point, the B`s would have to pick up some of his salary but I just don`t see him playing a role moving forward

Liked his game alot last year, not close to being good enough this year and that was before his injury

According to Capfriendly, Belesky has a modified NTC where he had to supply a list of 23 teams he'd accept a trade to.
https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/bruins

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
5. No one
4. No one
3. No one
2. No one
1. No one

Not to be snarky:

With so few picks in the upcoming draft, the team trending upwards as of late, a pool of prospects in the pipeline, a stated desire to avoid rentals and prices being rather high, I think the B's are going to stand pat and sit this deadline out.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
5. No one
4. No one
3. No one
2. No one
1. No one

Not to be snarky:

With so few picks in the upcoming draft, the team trending upwards as of late, a pool of prospects in the pipeline, a stated desire to avoid rentals and prices being rather high, I think the B's are going to stand pat and sit this deadline out.

Oh yeah what picks do we have left? I may need to go edit mine to not use picks we don't have

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad