Podcast (Audio) 10th Anniversary Series

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Hey gang.

Remember all those pictures from the 10th Anniversary party the 2012 Kings had?

They sent me and a camera crew for most of two of the days and we interviewed a bunch of the guys.

I know some people have complained about the wasted opportunity for "content creation" because we didn't really advertise that we were there "creating content" but... we were. Here's the first piece.

It's my first attempt at "narrative" podcasting or at least it's NOT a one on one interview so... as long as you're being constructive I would actually love some feedback and I actually do hope you like it.

This first installment will probably be the shortest and the shallowest on actual content & structure because the bulk of the conversations were about the playoff run and this episode is just focusing on the regular season.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
AWESOME! Great work, Jesse! I love this kind of stuff. Good to hear Bob Miller and the guys again from that team. Gotta love Sutter being like, yeah those Richards and Carter guys... But look at King-Stoll-Lewis! Love it. Can't wait for the next!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Here's a teaser for you...

Dustin Brown sat down and talked to me for 45 minutes. All the clips of him talking in that video come from that conversation.

You will get a chance to hear most if not all of that conversation soon.

It went... places.
I really hope when you say places that it has nothing to do with the notorious locker room photo Lol

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014

Great watch and I was surprised how emotional I felt, especially as I watched every game live and the dvd about 10 times. Gave me goosebumps still, even from the UK it’s one of the best times of my life and no one I know gave much of a sh!t lol

Reactions: Telos

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Where was Pancakes...he not get the invite?

Where has he been? I honestly forgot about him.

Ironically enough, Dustin Brown just mentioned him as the most likely guy to survive a zombie apocalypse holed up in his house :P To be fair, Penner went pretty ballistic on social media and is a pretty big reclusive conspiracy theorist. While I am sure he was invited to the event, I could easily see him not participating on his own accord.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011

Dude...Jesse...how do you have this great, formal interview set up with Brownie and you can't even afford a second mic for yourself (or did you just forget to turn it on)? I'm trying to listen to this thing on the way to work and I can't even hear what you are asking him...I have to guess what the questions are by his answers. Bush league!

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Dude...Jesse...how do you have this great, formal interview set up with Brownie and you can't even afford a second mic for yourself (or did you just forget to turn it on)? I'm trying to listen to this thing on the way to work and I can't even hear what you are asking him...I have to guess what the questions are by his answers. Bush league!
Be honest here, we all know that you don't have a job

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
It was explained in the intro.

When we got this opportunity I had no idea it would last that long or get into the subjects we got into.

It was meant to be a chance to collect some clips of him talking about 2012 for the Black & White video they posted earlier this week.

You were never meant to hear my voice... but we went 45 minutes and he got into some stuff that I felt like Kings fans would want to hear.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
You were never meant to hear my voice...
A Stealth Jesse!
1676048227844.png

• Love
Reactions: BigBrown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad