Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Gabriel with 2:51 ice time.

2637443-8173050760-13975.png

Must have gotten benched after his fight. Literally anybody else probably would have been a better call-up.

I remember seeing him in 1 or 2 shifts after. Pretty sure, anyways.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Good win.

Vanek vs. Zucker for GOTY so far (both against Winny).

Dubnyk getting back on track.

Not a whole lot to complain about. Feels weird.

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Was great to see Haula score tonight. He looked good after that goal.
y

Yeah, he had another breakaway where he tried to go five hole. Would be a big if he started to produce points(15g 15a) while Parise and Fontaine are out.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
wow , just when i thought our forwards would never score another goal as long as i lived they have an offensive outburst! vanek looked like superman on ice. pommer looked good. i wish the final score was 5-1 but hey i'll take the 2 points.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
The thing that made me happiest to see was Nino finishing a check on Byfuglien in the corner when we still had a big lead. Don't let up.

Then of course they let up.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Made it out to the ole X last night, good lord is Zucker on another level right now. Guy was creating chances all game long. Folin/Prosser, terrifying on paper, looked good and Haula had his best game in awhile. Seemed to loosen the grip up a bit there. 22/9/16 line was obviously dominant once again! Unreal right now.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Made it out to the ole X last night, good lord is Zucker on another level right now. Guy was creating chances all game long. Folin/Prosser, terrifying on paper, looked good and Haula had his best game in awhile. Seemed to loosen the grip up a bit there. 22/9/16 line was obviously dominant once again! Unreal right now.

Yeah, Zucker is just playing great. The play at the beginning of the game where he picked Wheeler's pocket and wheeled around for a scoring chance. Things like that make me love his game.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
For the others that were at the X tonight did anyone else feel Winnipeg was pretty slow? It seems they use physicality to negate how slow their team is, whereas Minnesota has some real burners, and in cases has that bit of grit to step up.

I have a feeling that if Winnipeg continues to go this way, and teams that have that speed adjust, they could have some issues, unless they get away with a lot of stuff like Nashville did.

Still, great game as the Wild/Jets tilts always seemingly are. HOWEVER, it still bothers me that this team lets squads back into games like they did in the third. They won, that's most important but they seem to just kind of drift if they have a lead, and they usually get punished for that, the complete game isn't really there yet (and this is for when Parise is actually on the ice too).

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Puck moving was good from the backend. Folin coming into his own a little bit. Last night's game was more how he played in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad