Post-Game Talk: 10/8 - Preseason #7 BRUINS 1 Philadelphia 0 F/OT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
:flyers:bruins

Final preseason game so all hands should be on deck.

Saturday, October 8 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)

-No pregame skate

-Preseason Game vs. Philadelphia Flyers, 5 p.m. (TD Garden, Boston, MA)

Sunday, October 9

-TBD

Monday, October 10 (Warrior Ice Arena, Boston, MA)

-Practice, 10:00 a.m.

Tuesday, October 11 (Warrior Ice Arena, Boston, MA)

BOSTON BRUINS MEDIA DAY: The Boston Bruins will hold their annual Media Day on Tuesday, October 11, at Warrior Ice Arena (90 Guest Street, Brighton, MA 02135) beginning with the team's 10 a.m. on-ice practice. Following the conclusion of practice at approximately 11 a.m., the team will hold a press conference in the Event Room (concourse level 3) with Owner Jeremy Jacobs, Chief Executive Officer Charlie Jacobs, President Cam Neely, General Manager Don Sweeney, and Head Coach Claude Julien. After the press conference, Bruins players will be available to the media inside the dressing room at approximately 11:30 a.m. A media luncheon will be held in the Event Room (concourse level 3) after the player availability.

Please note the practice is closed to the public.

Wednesday, October 12 (Warrior Ice Arena, Boston, MA/Columbus, OH)

-Practice, 10:30 a.m.

-Travel to Columbus

Thursday, October 13 (Columbus, OH)

-Pre-Game Skate, 11:30 a.m. (Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH)

-Game at Columbus Blue Jackets, 7 p.m.

Last edited:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Anyone know when rosters have to be finalized?

Is it by Sunday, or will they still have extra bodies around for practice on Monday?

PrisonMike

Nov 26, 2007
McKinney,TX

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Looks like a potential opening night line up with a lot of youth. I think McQuaid's days are numbered unless there is an injury to Carlo or Kevan.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Anyone know when rosters have to be finalized?

Is it by Sunday, or will they still have extra bodies around for practice on Monday?
It seems we're left to guess, at this point.

We know who was not at practice this AM and who skated in the on ice session. Speculate on who was sent to Pro. Was McQuaid just given a day off, or was there something more? Waitin' just like you.

PIMsCup

Nov 18, 2014
LA / NH Boston?

We know who was not at practice this AM and who skated in the on ice session. Speculate on who was sent to Pro. Was McQuaid just given a day off, or was there something more? Waitin' just like you.
McQuaid is day-to-day with a "mid body" injury, i believe.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

Fenway says Tuesday at 5 PM.

Considering only Rinaldo got sent down today, I'd wager everyone left is still in the mix to a certain degree. I wouldn't be surprised if a few guys get cut late Saturday or Sunday, but they'll still have a few more cuts to make after that to finalize their roster on Tuesday.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Everyone needs to pop over to the main board at some point and check out the "Alexander Radulov is the 2nd best Russian player in the world" thread.

It's the most comical Hab fan created thread in a long time.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I know it is only pre season but can the B's please beat the Flyers anyway?

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Speed Shooter

Fly. Don't look, just fly.
Jul 6, 2010
God's Country

Probably 100% coincidental BUT for you conspiracy theorists out there, Fowler was a no-show at Ducks practice yesterday.

Had "the flu" and was listed as maybe missing ANA game on Sunday, too.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

He's got a stomach bug that's making the rounds

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
so refreshing to see the handful of the kids in the system still with the big club. Doubt they all make it but all seem to be turning heads and making solid strides and that`s a reason for optimism IMO

Now, hope all of em are on the score sheet today/tonight, the B`s win and come out of it without any injuries prior to the season opening Thursday

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Surprised Debrusk isn't in the lineup, while the other rookies are.

I wonder if Clode is deciding between Czar and Heinen

may have already made a decision on the kid, not sure if that means he`ll start with the big boys or in Providence but either way, sure liking what I`ve read here/Kirk about his game, seems to be developing nicely and if he`s sent down, I wouldn`t view that as a negative thing. He`ll get a pile of ice time down there

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Surprised Debrusk isn't in the lineup, while the other rookies are.

I wonder if Clode is deciding between Czar and Heinen

I think he's deciding between Heinen and Debrusk, with maybe Kuraly still in the mix.

Debrusk got the last game, played well. Let's see if Heinen can step up to the challenge.

There is always the chance both get sent down for now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad