GDT: 10/8-Our Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings vs Los Tiburones de San Jose RAISE THE BANNER!

• Thread starter Captain Mittens*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Sweet, a shutout. So the scoring woes start early this season.

It's a annual thing now, no one should expect this Core to be an offensive team.

They will plod along bottom half of scoring in the league, again. Till the playoff's start.

Kopitar was a complete ghost all game long.

xraycat

Apr 22, 2014
My fiancee made a deal that if I watched the Kings game, she could watch American Horror Story afterwards. I was OK with it since I'll be having nightmares anyway (ba dum tsh) Seriously though, this show isn't bad.

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
It's a long season. Pretty flat, no forecheck, sticky ice, motivated opponent.

What did Sutter say the other day? You can't live in glamour forever. Expect a better effort and outcome next time.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
@theroyalhalf: Why? Did one fall out of the two Cup banners? RT @SanJoseSharks: You could hear a staple drop in this place right now.

Lol

KingClipper

#FireLuc #FireBlake
Jul 30, 2014
@theroyalhalf: Why? Did one fall out of the two Cup banners? RT @SanJoseSharks: You could hear a staple drop in this place right now.

Lol

I see the mindset of the Sharks organization hasn't changed one iota. Still all about the regular season.

I'd be too embarrassed to tweet out any smack talk at all if I were them after that epic bed****ting in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad