GDT: 10/8-Our Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings vs Los Tiburones de San Jose RAISE THE BANNER!

• Thread starter Captain Mittens*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
vwbuOGt.jpg

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I see the mindset of the Sharks organization hasn't changed one iota. Still all about the regular season.

I'd be too embarrassed to tweet out any smack talk at all if I were them after that epic bed****ting in the playoffs.

They were full of bravado all night...their entire media set :laugh:

Little kid keeps putting his hand on the stove.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
San Jose Sharks, (Regular) season Champs. They should make banners for the Sharks so they don't feel left out.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Is this right?

Yep!

People forget how much seething hatred/motivation that Sharks team has to beat us. Put that up against the Kings tonight...that was inevitable.

lakingsinsider: Appearing as though this will be the first #SJSharks regular season win in LA since the Ryane Clowe game. First regulation win since 1/1/11.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
Would have been great to win to rub it in a bit more, but whatever. They came out pretty flat and definitely didn't play like themselves.

I was kinda iffy about those new rings at first, but after seeing Bob and Luc wearing them... Wow! The look fantastic when they are being worn.

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
We looked lazy. Just outright lazy. We couldn't make a pass to save our lives, we were trying the same plays over and over when it was obvious that the Sharks knew what we were doing. We got outworked along the boards, people looked slow, etc. It almost seemed like we didn't want to play this game. Maybe the team knew that the Sharks were going to come out with everything they had and just let them have the game for closure's sake. Anyways, I don't think DS or the coaching staff is going to let this fly for the second game. Onward toward Phoenix.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
From the main board :
It's never too early to think about the Waffle Cup (best GDT poll).
The only Cup SJ will ever win.
lord_stanleys_waffles-425x823.jpg

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Sadly paid some coin for this game, but the banner raising was enjoyable and the game was fun in a bad movie is good kind of way. The kings were extremely sloppy, they should have started to play some Benny Hill during the game.

Chant of the Game during the end of third period: "Just One Goal"

Anyone know why Sutter didn't pull Jones on the 5 on 3?

Last edited:

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Sadly paid some coin for this game, but the banner raising was enjoyable and the game was fun in a bad movie is good kind of way. The kings were extremely sloppy, they should have started to play some Benny Hill during the game.

Benny Hill! :D That's some daffy stuff.

Chant of the Game during the end of third period: "Just One Goal"

That's hilarious. :laugh:

On the positive side, uh...Jones got a personal shutout, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad