GDT: 10/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Tkachuk is a great player, but man he is an idiot.

You're on a PP and you decide to wack Markstrom 3 times, than go after Markstrom because he gave you one back? Use your head.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Because you're not getting a 7 to 1 powerplay advantage? It's laughable that you're complaining about penalties when most of those calls from the first game were weak.

Those were weak too, definitely.

We've all seen the officials do make up calls, I think we're seeing them make a make up game lol

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
And another BS call against the Flames.

I know NHL aren’t great but this is blatant favouritism at this point.

You think Tkachuk was going for the puck there? He slashed Markstrom twice in the upper body when he's covering the puck on the ice.

You also got a 7 to 1 powerplay advantage in the first game, you think the Canucks are getting favourable calls? Or is it just evenly called and you're just used to being the favoured team?

Reactions: 53or8

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You think Tkachuk was going for the puck there? He slashed Markstrom twice in the upper body when he's covering the puck on the ice.

You also got a 7 to 1 powerplay advantage in the first game, you think the Canucks are getting favourable calls? Or is it just evenly called and you're just used to being the favoured team?

Who cares if they had a 100 to 1 advantage in the first game it should have zero effect here.

Prout finished a check and got a BS interference call. Stone played good defense but Petterson is too weak to stand up so he gets a garbage call. Tkachuk goes after the puck and gets takes some cheap shots and yet he gets the BS call. Throw in the garbage no goal and yes it is the Canucks getting the favourable calls, no doubt.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Those were weak too, definitely.

We've all seen the officials do make up calls, I think we're seeing them make a make up game lol
It's the absolute worst when fans blame the refs because their team is playing s*****, go hang out on HF Leafs.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Who cares if they had a 100 to 1 advantage in the first game it should have zero effect here.

Prout finished a check and got a BS interference call. Stone played good defense but Petterson is too weak to stand up so he gets a garbage call. Tkachuk goes after the puck and gets takes some cheap shots and yet he gets the BS call. Throw in the garbage no goal and yes it is the Canucks getting the favourable calls, no doubt.
This is the definition of homerism.

Reactions: canadianmagpie

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
How was Pettersson the 5th pick

“Too light, doesn’t have an NHL body, he’s going to get killed at the NHL level”

The kid from a very young age might be one of the best players at slipping past hits, it’s almost Patty Kane good. Even though he’s light, he’s never scared to get to the the dirty spots, he’s probably one of our best forecheckers right now.

I don’t expect the production to keep up, but the kid is a future star.

Oct 18, 2011
“Too light, doesn’t have an NHL body, he’s going to get killed at the NHL level”

The kid from a very young age might be one of the best players at slipping past hits, it’s almost Patty Kane good. Even though he’s light, he’s never scared to get to the the dirty spots, he’s probably one of our best forecheckers right now.

I don’t expect the production to keep up, but the kid is a future star.
Size is overrated, talent always wins

Mar 26, 2010
I wish I could say the same. I have seen both Leafs and Ducks fans say it, even relatively recently.
The ducks traded their back up, Freddy Andersen. They traded the right goalie. Simple.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Because you're not getting a 7 to 1 powerplay advantage? It's laughable that you're complaining about penalties when most of those calls from the first game were weak.

Yes I am going to complain about the Tkachuk penalty. Sure, he deserved the penalty for slashing Markstrom, but the Canucks guy doesn't get anything for deadlocking Tkachuk and taking off his helmet? Ridiculous.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Yes I am going to complain about the Tkachuk penalty. Sure, he deserved the penalty for slashing Markstrom, but the Canucks guy doesn't get anything for deadlocking Tkachuk and taking off his helmet? Ridiculous.

Ok, then Tkachuk should have gotten two for slashing and two for roughing and Sutter should have gotten two for roughing. Result, still the same.

Red Piller

Canucks
May 29, 2013
This is the very first time since I’ve been on this board that someone said the league favours the Canucks. It is laughable and what’s even worse is you believe it. Play better, stop taking penalties and stop Elias from killing you.

Reactions: canadianmagpie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad