GDT: 10/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
The ducks traded their back up, Freddy Andersen. They traded the right goalie. Simple.
To be fair, he wasn't the backup at the time of the trade. Freddie was further ahead in his development then. That said, Gibson's potential was easy to see, and it was all but certain he would develop certain areas of his game. Also, the Ducks needing any cap space and Freddie needing a $5M-ish extension indeed did make it a simple and correct decision, I am and always was with you on that. It always stunned me to see the odd dissenting opinions.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Watching this Flames PP like

200w.webp

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Calgary clearly outplayed Vancouver, the score should have not been close.

Have to stop giving up the grade A scoring chances.

Oh, and Pettersson, **** off. You're too good.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Ugh my back still hurts from being hit from behind like that over 10 years ago. Don't do that, Hanifin

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
Pettersson is good, real good and I hope for the funky fans of Vancouver he wins the Calder because the rest of the team is mostly junk.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
What happened tonight....???

Were those makeup calls in the third or was it solid refereeing? Why did you disappear so all of a sudden?

All of a sudden?

I didn’t see much to comment on so I didnt post. Plus I had someone posting personal insults so not worth responding to that kind of garbage.

Looked like solid reffing to me, if you have a problem with a call or calls maybe bring it up or it just seems like your trolling looking to start something for no reason.

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
All of a sudden?

I didn’t see much to comment on so I didnt post. Plus I had someone posting personal insults so not worth responding to that kind of garbage.

Looked like solid reffing to me, if you have a problem with a call or calls maybe bring it up or it just seems like your trolling looking to start something for no reason.

Nah, this is exactly the answer I was expecting... thank you mr Simpson

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Pettersson is good, real good and I hope for the funky fans of Vancouver he wins the Calder because the rest of the team is mostly junk.

Meh. Pretty much every expert ranked the Canucks' prospect pool top 5 in the league. We have excellent prospects, plus we have Boeser who was the 2nd best rookie last year and Horvat who is a great player. We'll be an excellent team about 2-3 years from now.

ediger

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
Technically there was another dirty play by Byfuglien when he crosschecked Spezza from behind into the net on the 2nd goal from Dallas, but compared to the hit on Carrick, nothing else has been as egregious. But don't let me interrupt your pissing contest with him, lol. :P

Hahaha. I hate that I was dragged in to something that stupid. There's just sometimes you gotta, ya know?

Reactions: The Dallas Jims
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad