GDT: 10/30 Bruins @ Buffalo 7pm ET NESN/98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
If we cant beat the Sabres with this patch quilt line up the next month will be fugly.

If we do beat the Sabres with the kiddie corp.......man, they REALLY suck and deserve the
1st pick.

Go Bruins !

Berge56

Oct 23, 2014
I hope Lucic comes out in beast mode again tonight hitting and skating like he did in the last game. When he moves his feet he is hard to stop!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Oh lawd, I can just imagine what will happen on here if we lose this one (and I'd be leading the charge). This Buffalo team is literally the worst NHL team I can remember seeing.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
@AmalieBenjamin: Niklas Svedberg in goal tonight. Claude probably felt bad that he wouldn't give up any info about lines or pairings.

@AmalieBenjamin: Brad Marchand will be a game-time decision, per Claude Julien.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
What are the odds Chris Stewart tries tonight because of the Bruins rumors

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The kids Magic 8 ball came up Bruins lose tonight. Not worried it has to be wrong at some point. And 3 times is to small a sample

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
if the bruins lose tonight there should be some great grapes material soon

"DA BROONS TRADE GOOD OL BRAMPTON BOY TARANA YOUNG NATS TYLER SAYGIN FER LEIF ERICKSON A SOFT EURO AND NOW THEY CANT SCORE"

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Would not be surprised to tell you the truth. Will be watching him closely tonight.

with Oshie and Backes just being diagnosed with concussions maybe St Louis is back in play for him

A Healthy Kelly*

if the bruins lose tonight there should be some great grapes material soon

"DA BROONS TRADE GOOD OL BRAMPTON BOY TARANA YOUNG NATS TYLER SAYGIN FER LEIF ERICKSON A SOFT EURO AND NOW THEY CANT SCORE"

haha. well.... i'll tell ya the frickin problem.... it's this swiss guy here by the name of lowiss eric's son

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
St. louis was glad to get rid of that guy .. nobody wants a guy that has the talent but doesnt seem to want put the effort forward to reap the benefits of all that skill. thats why colorado was willing to part with him.. thats why st. louis got rid of him and thats why his name is already on the block in buffalo.. give me trent whitfield instead of that guy .. atleast he would leave every last ounce of effort out on the ice. im hoping that having sacco as an asst. coach will help get the message to chiarelli that no matter how desperate you are dont waste anything for this schlub .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad