GDT: 10/30/15 - Hawks @ Wild - 7PM CT / 2AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Love those two points! I think Zucker is gonna have a monster year if he stays healthy.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
If Minnesota gets a little better goaltending and defense, I can see them winning the Cup this year. Offense is finally clicking and this is with Poms being...well Poms.

Young guys finally stepping it up.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If Minnesota gets a little better goaltending and defense, I can see them winning the Cup this year. Offense is finally clicking and this is with Poms being...well Poms.

Young guys finally stepping it up.
Not sure about the Cup, but for the most part, agreed. It'd be amazing to see what this team could do with both the offense AND defense clicking. Offense is saving our butts right now. They're fun to watch.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Yeo just said Fontaine is week to week in his presser.

Considering how bad that looks on video (look on the main board, and click the 2nd link), I would say that is a good outcome.

Maybe a suspension anyway....

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Not sure about the Cup, but for the most part, agreed. It'd be amazing to see what this team could do with both the offense AND defense clicking. Offense is saving our butts right now. They're fun to watch.
just be healthy in the playoffs and have a goalie who can get hot, all it takes nowadays IMO

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
There are onyl 5 teams ahead of us in the entire NHL standings, and 3 are in our division :laugh:

The central has to be one of the best divisions in all of the major sports, right?

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
There are onyl 5 teams ahead of us in the entire NHL standings, and 3 are in our division :laugh:

The central has to be one of the best divisions in all of the major sports, right?

I thought about this and I can't think of another division that has ever been so dominant.

I found an article published in March of this year that has it as the 13th best in sports. The Atlantic and the Met are ranked higher, so I stopped reading.

pabst blue ribbon

🇺🇦🤝🇵🇱
Oct 26, 2015
PG
I thought about this and I can't think of another division that has ever been so dominant.

I found an article published in March of this year that has it as the 13th best in sports. The Atlantic and the Met are ranked higher, so I stopped reading.
I assume whoever wrote the article lives on the east

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
Suter played over 29 min. Not expecting a great game from him tomorrow.

So the whole "were keeping Suter's minutes under control this year" thing only lasted 2 games Yeo?

I just don't get why we trot Prosser out there. He sucks. Was Folin really playing that bad? Is it too late to bring back Leopold?

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I'm mad they get away with their goon crap, their team will still get the necessary wins as implied, and then what

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Big W tonight.
Whatever has gotten into Koivu this season, I hope he keeps it up.
11 points in 10 games.

At his age, players often need to change their offseason training, sometimes their diet as well, if they want to keep on playing on a high level until their late 30s or so. He's not the only 30+ player to rebound, and it could potentially give him 2-3 more good years.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Was really fun and hard to watch. Hopefully Dubs starts to shine again at some point.

Zucker and Koivu, Wow! Zucker isn't only, he's becoming a real stud too. Like Coyle.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Gutted I missed the game, but looking at the highlights... It might've been a good thing. Not sure I would've made it without losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad