GDT: 10/3 - Season Premier - Bruins vs. TB Lightning - 7PM ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
My comedic genius cannot be forced. It must happen organically.

No, true. I think We were all just wondering if you'd had any organic sensations lately, especially since you made it known you're able to sustain ecstasy for seven minutes where shirtless Bruins are involved.

This could work.

I thought that too, but when you lose this weekend, will the snickers bar have it's same powers?

Now, if you win, then hell yes. It's all Snickers, all the time then.

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I think he actually gets a lot of criticism. You may not notice it as a B's fan though.

Our future has never looked better because of SFY. I think what he is doing long term for the team is great, I do question his short term decisions as well though.

If you guys want me to stop posting in your forum just say so, I just like talking hockey. :laugh:
You can stay! :)

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
**** 'em.

Anyone who wants to talk hockey is welcome here.

Just remember to complain ad nauseam about Tuukka's glove side on the first goal he gives up to that side and you'll fit right in. :laugh:

You shouldn't have to worry about that, didn't Tuukka shut us out twice last season?

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Btw does anyone want a friendly over/under bet on how quick we have fire Claude threads? I say under 10.5 games.

I say over. 3 new RW and the kids stepping in on D will allow for the "it's still early" argument to keep the anti-Julienites at bay until mid-November.

As for tonight's game, I'm stoked. I hope Lucic and Marchand come out in beast mode in the hopes of impressing Stevie Y....but not to the point where they're trying to do too much. Iggy's Olympics time has passed but maybe he still feels like he wants to be on that team and he comes out strong too. He wasn't even an afterthought going into 2002 but he played his way on. I know his best days are behind him but still. I can dream, can't I?

I'm sorry that Drouin was sent down. I would have liked to see him against top flight NHLers. I guess Jamal Mayers' NHLN prediction of Drouin being the top rookie in the division won't happen (this year).

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Just making sure. I had someone get pissy at me last season in another teams GDT :laugh:

you can fool the kids on here but i can see right through you. one minute it's all nicey nice and then the next minute it's...WHAM!! DEATH THREATS AGAINST BRUINS MARKETING DEPARTMENT....PROJECTILES BEING HURLED AT KREJCI'S HEAD...SINGING OLE OLE...the list just goes on and on. :rant:

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
you can fool the kids on here but i can see right through you. one minute it's all nicey nice and then the next minute it's...WHAM!! DEATH THREATS AGAINST BRUINS MARKETING DEPARTMENT....PROJECTILES BEING HURLED AT KREJCI'S HEAD...SINGING OLE OLE...the list just goes on and on. :rant:

Busted... :help: All except projectiles at Krejci.. I have him on fantasy..

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
i wish they'd just leave the poor guy alone when he's eating his beef jerky.

Come on, Pie...the thing in the commercial is a Sasquatch...everyone knows that a Sasquatch and a Yeti are two completely different things. They are two different species. It would be like calling a donkey a horse...yeah, they kinda look similar, but we all know they're not. You have just insulted Yetis the world over. Well done.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center

Come on, Pie...the thing in the commercial is a Sasquatch...everyone knows that a Sasquatch and a Yeti are two completely different things. They are two different species. It would be like calling a donkey a horse...yeah, they kinda look similar, but we all know they're not. You have just insulted Yetis the world over. Well done.

i always thought the sasquatch, bigfoot, yeti, abominable snowman grouping was like the hurricane, typhoon, monsoon grouping. all the same, but different. ;)

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
hope Bishop is starting...seems like only being able to move diagonally would put him at a real disadvantage.

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
i always thought the sasquatch, bigfoot, yeti, abominable snowman grouping was like the hurricane, typhoon, monsoon grouping. all the same, but different. ;)

Go ahead, lump them all together...god, now I can see the uphill battle these large primates have to fight on a daily basis just to be recognized as individuals, instead of some nameless, faceless group of "animals." We have a long way to go as a society.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I think he actually gets a lot of criticism. You may not notice it as a B's fan though.

Our future has never looked better because of SFY. I think what he is doing long term for the team is great, I do question his short term decisions as well though.

If you guys want me to stop posting in your forum just say so, I just like talking hockey. :laugh:

I don't mind when it's talking hockey.

I admit I was never a fan of Guy Boucher-how do you guys expect Cooper to work out?

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I don't mind when it's talking hockey.

I admit I was never a fan of Guy Boucher-how do you guys expect Cooper to work out?

He has won everywhere he has gone, I have high hopes for him. His "wolfpack" team mentality will be good for us. He has to work with what he has though and I am still not sold on our defense or goaltending.

Our team is slightly tougher this season which will help against teams like you guys. Watch out for Gudas and Labrie out there, both huge hitters and good fighters.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Go ahead, lump them all together...god, now I can see the uphill battle these large primates have to fight on a daily basis just to be recognized as individuals, instead of some nameless, faceless group of "animals." We have a long way to go as a society.

there are some theories out there that suggest bigfoot might not be a primate... but an alien!

27537_142172979128247_8599_n-270x270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad