We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
aUqjgUY.gif

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
The Kings way in recent years had also included short off-seasons coupled with players recovering from surgeries. This time everyone is rested, including Lucic. And everyone is pissed they missed the playoffs last season, including Lucic too!

Plus there's always the big Grammy's road trip to fret about.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
The Kings way in recent years had also included short off-seasons coupled with players recovering from surgeries. This time everyone is rested, including Lucic. And everyone is pissed they missed the playoffs last season, including Lucic too!

Plus there's always the big Grammy's road trip to fret about.

Yep, but at least this time they don't have to dominate January (not that they ever did) for us to feel good about that trip. I remember one year (recently) they went something like 2-5 on a 7-game homestand leading into that trip only to go like 6-1 on the trip.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
The Kings are firing on all cylinders right now. Great to see. Probably one SAH defenseman away from making another deep run in the playoffs.

Doughty has been the MVP of this team so far this season for me. The guy can play any kind of game the Kings need him to play.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
What's impressive is, the bottom six wasn't a complete black hole in December.

Much better.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
They are going to win the Stanley Cup this year. Your Ducks fan friend from game 1 said so, remember?

How could I ever forget him? He was a treat to sit in front of and he had so much hockey wisdom imparted to him from the well respected and impartial hockey mind that is Brian Hayward. I also like to imagine that your Coyote lady friend was one of the three people who attempted the hilariously embarrassing "Beat LA" chant.

Ron*

How could I ever forget him? He was a treat to sit in front of and he had so much hockey wisdom imparted to him from the well respected and impartial hockey mind that is Brian Hayward. I also like to imagine that your Coyote lady friend was one of the three people who attempted the hilariously embarrassing "Beat LA" chant.

What a **** she was. Can't bury that ***** just yet because Arizona keeps miraculously hanging on, but I fully expect the Cryotes to be in the second division when all is said and done. The Pathetic is pretty much toast this sesaon, but I see Arizona and the three stooge Canadian teams bringing up the rear when all is said and done.

Anaheim will definitely make the playoffs, perhaps even have home ice advantage against the Sharks, but they aren't getting past the Kings this season. No one is.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
There's a thread in the History of Hockey board about great teams with weird games or streaks. Like the '84 Oilers losing 11-0 to Hartford. Hopefully we can add that 5-0 loss to Toronto to the list at the end of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad