GDT: 10/29/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
There were actually a killer amount of opportunities for both teams early, just great goaltending and missing the net. Blues are gonna lock it down now though.

McNabb is probably dead which means Greene is back in for Chicago. Great, 0 point road trip.

Also, love the refs just letting Reaves take liberties with Kopitar. Fun.

Oh probably, I have 2 kings in my pool.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Christ the Stars are so bad this season and they're not even at least fun to watch.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
hmm they didn't have many quality chances

Yup. They're too busy tripping over themselves, botching passes, and destroying any rhythm to their game by bobbling the puck. They certainly played better in the 2nd, but the closest they came at any point was hitting the post a couple times.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Nothing against Dubnyk, but Dallas can't score against anyone. 5 goals in there last 4 games and one of those games they scored 4 :help:

They're terrible

Seguin looked dangerous, but otherwise, you weren't the same old deadly Stars with Klingberg and Benn giving us nightmares.

Also, the defense and goaltending hasn't improved any, and might've gotten worse.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
The Western Conference is baaaaaad this season (blame injuries) and it amazes me how extra bad the Yotes are this year without OEL on the ice. I'd be surprised they break 50pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad