CXzgnF3.png

ByGUZVT.png

TnzQspo.png

txFok3A.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
The chief and witch (Chelios) are Live from Amalie arena on the Lightning website ... they are showing the morning practice. Link here:

Reactions: Rschmitz

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Budaj is first off the ice. He's starting. I'm all for getting Budaj in more so Vasi doesn't get burned out, but this is a curious one to give him. I would have given Budaj the Detroit game and Vasi this one.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Budaj is first off the ice. He's starting. I'm all for getting Budaj in more so Vasi doesn't get burned out, but this is a curious one to give him. I would have given Budaj the Detroit game and Vasi this one.

My guess is Cooper just put more emphasis on the divisional opponent. Anaheim doesn't really give us much trouble either in recent years. It's been a while since they've beaten us in regulation, and they're not off to the greatest of starts.

Also, I think we need Vasy fresh for Florida. We've played great this year, and Florida made us look like fools in Game #2.

Reactions: DaBolts

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Honestly - not really. Anaheim is a Western Conference team (Budaj is familiar with them) with about half of their roster injured. Also a slower team so it likely won't be a track meet.

I was hoping he'd play today, because I don't want Vasi to start 70 games this season.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!!

Honestly - not really. Anaheim is a Western Conference team (Budaj is familiar with them) with about half of their roster injured. Also a slower team so it likely won't be a track meet.

I was hoping he'd play today, because I don't want Vasi to start 70 games this season.

This. Budaj definitely would have a better feel for the Ducks' shooters and Vasy needs to not be overworked. There's lots of season left to play.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I think it's good to give Budaj some more starts and this is a good game to do so since it will be a good test for him to see how he plays behind our team when they aren't on the 2nd of a b2b. Also good to give Vasy some time off and give him some rest.

I couldn't find anything about the rest of the lineup so we might have to wait and see until tonight.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
We're moving the clocks one hour backwards in Finland during the night, but that's an hour or two after the game starts so it shouldn't matter. Wouldn't be the first time I f*** up setting my alarm because of something like this. :rolleyes:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We're moving the clocks one hour backwards in Finland during the night, but that's an hour or two after the game starts so it shouldn't matter. Wouldn't be the first time I **** up setting my alarm because of something like this. :rolleyes:

I know the feeling, thankfully my phone change the time automatically so the alarm works but a lot of other things doesn't work like that. The time wont change here until 3AM so it's during the game which is pretty weird.

Reactions: JoVel

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I constantly forget that Budaj is even on the team. I just hope he's actually up to the task of stopping a few shots. I don't care how injured the Ducks are. We're not winning this game without halfway decent goaltending.

Reactions: Hint1k

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I constantly forget that Budaj is even on the team. I just hope he's actually up to the task of stopping a few shots. I don't care how injured the Ducks are. We're not winning this game without halfway decent goaltending.

For all the goals Budaj gives up, it feels like we win a lot of games in front of him.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
For some reason that I cannot put my finger on I have a feeling about Sergachev tonight. It's either going to be fantastic or it's going to be a night he can learn from.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I love you guys. So much that I have decided to give open admission to sammich club without consulting LC or Nick. Quick, hurry up and join before they find out and I'm overruled by 2/3 majority

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'm sort of glad Budaj is starting because after watching some of the magic Vasy pulled off on Thursday night, he has to be exhausted. And yes, it was a fun game to go to, wish I could have scored tickets to this one also, but have to watch at the bar while out with the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad