GDT: 10/27 Nashville Predators @ LA Kings 7:30 PST

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Is it too much to ask for a regualtion win?

tumblr_mcpz0qGHtz1qck0h4o1_250.gif

148m155.jpg

tumblr_lu1suo3ZjF1r5jtugo1_400.gif

Ducks owned the Predators so...

eM0JS8R.gif

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013

I picked a theme for the game.

Was that the one where you get Ken Daneyko because he was a 63 rating or something and had a crazy ass slapshot?

Looking at the Pacific division stats.

1) I fully underestimated AZ ability to suck.
2) The new playoff format makes it impossible for an entire division to tank in the same year. Top 3 make the playoffs.
3) Oilers are kicking some ass. Is this the year they make the playoffs?

OK Brown! We let you skate by with a secondary assist last game. Get us a goal or primary assist this game!!!

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Was that the one where you get Ken Daneyko because he was a 63 rating or something and had a crazy ass slapshot?

Looking at the Pacific division stats.

1) I fully underestimated AZ ability to suck.
2) The new playoff format makes it impossible for an entire division to tank in the same year. Top 3 make the playoffs.
3) Oilers are kicking some ass. Is this the year they make the playoffs?

OK Brown! We let you skate by with a secondary assist last game. Get us a goal or primary assist this game!!!

Not sure. It's the one that introduced trading and custom players though. Still not sold on the Oilers. Still early in the season.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Guys Nashville is still suffering from affect of food poisoning.. All you guys have to do is get them to OT and give the puck to Martinez!! :)

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
No expectations tonight. Just gonna assume we are boned so if good things happen it's a nice surprise!

That being said, no Weber to contain Kopitar...was just about the only elite d-man in the league that could hold him.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
It's gonna be a bloodbath.

I know how to set my DVR to add on 30 minutes at the end so I don't miss the OT/Shootout, so I am covered there. Does anyone know how to program it to skip the 2nd period?

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I had a dream that Brown laid out subban when he cut thru the middle at the blueline and knocked him out. (it was a clean hit) lol here hoping either brown or McNabb or someone else does it Go king go

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Guys Nashville is still suffering from affect of food poisoning.. All you guys have to do is get them to OT and give the puck to Martinez!! :)

this. I had heard over the weekend that the whole team was very ill and having trouble dressing a healthy lineup. Typically food poisoning is only 24 hour thing, so I would be surprised if this was still effecting them. Probably effects athletes more due to dehydration than others though.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I had a dream that Brown laid out subban when he cut thru the middle at the blueline and knocked him out. (it was a clean hit) lol here hoping either brown or McNabb or someone else does it Go king go

why Subban is good for the league and entertaining as all hell to watch. I don't want him injured at all (unless we play the preds in the playoffs)

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
It'll probably be some 7-6 game again.

Not a fan of the Kings living by these 3v3 points. Get them if you have to, and they've been great at it, but they need to either score more, or keep more pucks out, with all the regulation possession they have.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
why Subban is good for the league and entertaining as all hell to watch. I don't want him injured at all (unless we play the preds in the playoffs)

I am not a subban fan Hes arrogant and rubs me the wrong way Some of his comments when he first got into the league showed disrespect for former players and again rubbed me the wrong way.Also not a fan of his rover playing defense Sorry just not a fan

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It'll probably be some 7-6 game again.

Not a fan of the Kings living by these 3v3 points. Get them if you have to, and they've been great at it, but they need to either score more, or keep more pucks out, with all the regulation possession they have.

Yeah our games with Nashville are nearly always goofy. Don't expect this to be much different especially with the usual early-season shenanigans.

I'm not as worried about the 3v3 though because it's not like they're falling apart or something. THey're letting goals in yes but it's not defensive/team issues that are causing it, it's mostly weak goaltending. We're also past the sample size where we can wonder if we're any good at 3v3, I know it's partially a coin toss but we're really damn good on it due to elite two-way possession players.

this. I had heard over the weekend that the whole team was very ill and having trouble dressing a healthy lineup. Typically food poisoning is only 24 hour thing, so I would be surprised if this was still effecting them. Probably effects athletes more due to dehydration than others though.

I had food poisoning once when I traveled abroad. It was mostly out of my system in 48 hours but I didn't feel good to great for a week. It totally drains you. As you pointed out I'm sure athletes get that part a bit worse even with the superb medical care.

kingsholygrail

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Kings are 1-1 against Central teams so far this season. .500 Forgot Columbus isn't central.. lol

Last edited:

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Yeah our games with Nashville are nearly always goofy. Don't expect this to be much different especially with the usual early-season shenanigans.

I'm not as worried about the 3v3 though because it's not like they're falling apart or something. THey're letting goals in yes but it's not defensive/team issues that are causing it, it's mostly weak goaltending. We're also past the sample size where we can wonder if we're any good at 3v3, I know it's partially a coin toss but we're really damn good on it due to elite two-way possession players.

I had food poisoning once when I traveled abroad. It was mostly out of my system in 48 hours but I didn't feel good to great for a week. It totally drains you. As you pointed out I'm sure athletes get that part a bit worse even with the superb medical care.

I had food poisoning about 6 weeks ago and was sick for two weeks.

kingsholygrail

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Line combos should be...
Kings:
King - Kopitar - Toffoli
Pearson - Carter - Setoguchi
Andreoff - Dowd - Brown
Clifford - Shore - Lewis

McNabb - Doughty