Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
1. Elliot played great
2. Killorn absolutely sucks
3. Perbix is getting better
4. Myers is awful
5. Zegras is probably the most annoying player in the NHL

Moose has more wins than vasi right now in the season

*edit he is tied but less games lol so I count it lol
Goalie controversy. We can move his 9M cap hit, bring in a top 4 d and a top 6 winger.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Just about 17 minutes played for Perbix tonight. Coop went to Sergachev-Cole in the final few minutes to preserve the lead.

Only 1 3rd period shift for Myers. It came right in the middle of the period. Tonight was his opportunity to potentially play himself into the lineup again and instead he wasted it.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
cool game but when is colton getting his top 6 chance? i love it when cooper never gives our young forwards a chance and then they f*** off to the panthers and become top line forwards

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
Hegel looking much more confident and proactive - not deferring and merely trying hard to fit in. Liked his ability to penetrate the blueline while carrying the puck with speed and his bigass back check and steal on Leason.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
1666870743746.png

BND kinda got a push from an ENG but this matches what i saw last night, with it being rather generous to killorn/myers.

i guess we will never see 2020 hedman again, but he's still a top defenseman in the league and if serge/perbix can keep progressing we might even have a decent top four.

third pairing? what third pairing? who said anything about a third pairing?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I haven't been able to watch a lot of them this year but caught the first two periods last night. I thought they looked pretty damn good overall. Granted, Anaheim probably blow. But Hagel looked really good too.

And for f***s sake, can the team throw Stamkos the smallest bone and give him somebody else other than Killorn. My god...

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
If Hagel becomes a legit goal scorer, it goes a long way toward solving some depth problems.

Its almost like it takes some time to adjust :)

That turnover on the Ducks second goal though, big f***ing woof there.
And it helps not playing on a broken foot too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad