GDT: 10/25/22 - 10:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Los Angeles

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Just painful game you can’t make the playoffs the first 10 games of the year but you can sure dig a hole you can’t get out of.
They‘re 3-4, not 0-7. It’s been 7 games and they’re missing two regulars, both of whom help a fair amount with their defensive play(and Cirelli’s offense). Not even remotely close to hitting some kind of panic button yet. They’ve started slow more than once and been fine, and with the roster turnover and injuries to start the year, it‘s not that surprising.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'm so f***ing sick and fed up with the shit service of the NHL rights holder in Finland. Firstly, I have to pay 40 euros a month for it and then it doesn't work for wayyyy too many times for that price. The app is shit, the streaming quality is shit and they didn't stream this game and a few other last night at all. When you contact them about their shit service they just say "Oh it's a problem on the American side and we're doing everything we can to fix it" and nothing changes, ever. It was a little easier to stomach before when I could log in to nhl.tv but the f***ers cut that service out last year without telling the customers about it. I guess it was too nice to have and we can't have nice things. f*** yourselves.

Rant over.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I'm so f***ing sick and fed up with the shit service of the NHL rights holder in Finland. Firstly, I have to pay 40 euros a month for it and then it doesn't work for wayyyy too many times for that price. The app is shit, the streaming quality is shit and they didn't stream this game and a few other last night at all. When you contact them about their shit service they just say "Oh it's a problem on the American side and we're doing everything we can to fix it" and nothing changes, ever. It was a little easier to stomach before when I could log in to nhl.tv but the f***ers cut that service out last year without telling the customers about it. I guess it was too nice to have and we can't have nice things. f*** yourselves.

Rant over.
Yup, so much for “growing the sport” overseas right?

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
No...I am saying that Vasy isn't keeping us in as many games as he used to going back to last year. JMHO...

The insight is free buddy. Have a great night. No need to come at me because we lost. AM I insulting you? No? SMDH
Not pissed off we lost, I am pissed off that people think Vasy earns some of this blame. Its like people just want to be edgy and blame the one thing that shouldn't be blamed. Like what's next? Blame Stammer for not scoring in 2 games?

Reactions: Hoek

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We knew the first of the season was gonna be rough. We lost some key players, we have a key guy injured, and nobody on the team cares about hockey in October.

Expecting a loss tonight and then a bounce-back game.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Not pissed off we lost, I am pissed off that people think Vasy earns some of this blame. Its like people just want to be edgy and blame the one thing that shouldn't be blamed. Like what's next? Blame Stammer for not scoring in 2 games?
I'm not blaming Vasy at all. You're missing the point.

He can't bail us out every time.

bodi

May 14, 2016

Rant over.
I have the same crap service in Poland called viaplay. The only option is vpn and espn+.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad