GDT: 10/24/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina vs Tampa Bay

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
i, for one, still hate the colorado avalanche

I had been trying to adopt them as a second team since we moved here several years ago, so we could actually root for them whenever we went to see them play someone other than the Lightning (which has been never so far). Now I don't know how it can ever happen.

I did root for them though way back in the day of that great rivalry with the Red Wings though, in spite of Claude.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
It's hard for me to "hate" a team that has such talent as McK, Makar, Ranto, Etc. Those guys, and that team right now, play the game the right way. I was in the Pepsi Center for two WIngs /Avs games in 1997-98. Doozies for sure.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
As much as detest Marchand, Lemieux was dangerously dirty. I dont see Marchand that way. Great player who crosses the line sometimes. Lemieux existed on the wrong side of the line.
Slew footing is pretty dangerous . You can easily cause someone to tear something or break something landing awkwardly. I have seen it happen in beer league and travel hockey growing up .

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Slew footing is pretty dangerous . You can easily cause someone to tear something or break something landing awkwardly. I have seen it happen in beer league and travel hockey growing up .
Sure. But it's not the same.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Sure. But it's not the same.
Any time you intentionally try to hurt someone with a cheap shot it is the same. Claude and Marchand are both cheapskate artist that are scared to answer when someone wants to fight them and turtle on the ground. I still don't get why Callahan didn't uppercut Marchand straight in his chin when he licked him and made him bite the hell out of his tongue possibly damaging it for good.

Reactions: Tampa22

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Disliked Carolina already but now Bunting, Lemieux and DeAngelo on the same team? Disgusting.

I'd be surprised if Bunting isn't asked to dance by someone, could set the tone for the game.
What a rogues gallery of d*ckbags.

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Hate to double post but damn I can't write enough good things about Eyssimont this season so far. Every game visible in a good way. Really excited to see him grow as a player.

ABB is showing flashes as well. Lots of things to be happy about right now...aside from Sheary.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I agree, however this is the best game I've ever seen him play for the Lightning.

Beautiful slap pass.

He's looked pretty amazing. He's got game- great positioning and pad action is impressive.

Hahahahaha! I was just being sarcastic about Jeannot. Yeah I don't think he's worth the full price we paid for him but what's done is done. I'm not going to get stuck on it because he looks like a completely different player. I love what I am seeing from him. Julien Brisebois is the finest GM in hockey

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah I thought Jeannot had a good game. Looked dangerous and was noticable. Most nights he's kind of vanilla.

We will never win that trade. But he might have a positive impact on the team still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad