GDT: 10/24/15 - Minnesota vs. Anaheim - 5PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetcandy

Jan 9, 2015
So after playing the Ducks twice what do people think about the decision to not resign Chris Stewart. I was fairly unimpressed with his play from what I saw but their whole team looked awful today.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Vanek appears not to be a mirage. He's sniping.

Poms was OK. I thought he hustled and played hard, for the most part.

Dumba wasn't perfect, but he was more aggressive. Nice to see.

Watched Haula closely. Think he is playing a really solid defensive game. Even looked a bit stronger?

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
So after playing the Ducks twice what do people think about the decision to not resign Chris Stewart. I was fairly unimpressed with his play from what I saw but their whole team looked awful today.

The impression I get from Ducks fans is that he's been bad... But their entire roster has struggled to score, so...

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I would take him over Porter but I don't recall the dollars devoted to either of them.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Boudreau was an AHL scoring legend year after year, but couldn't break into the Leafs lineup because he was small and had average speed, as i recall.

I seem to remember him playing a few games with the Leafs.

Murray was a really good player. Not great, but good.

Boudreau was also in Slapshot I recently learned.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I've been hard on him, but Prosser didn't suck during the game at all that I can recall.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I've been hard on him, but Prosser didn't suck during the game at all that I can recall.

He played well I thought. Some good defensive plays behind his own net, threw the body around a bit and didn't muff too many breakout passes. That's a solid game for Prosser.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Just rewatched the game, caught pieces last night but not all of it.

That 16-9-22 line is something else right now. Dumba's goal was a snizz but the opportunity was all Zucker working hard, loving this line.

26 looks better, unreal shot on the 2nd goal and was creating opportunities happen most of the game. Liked what I saw from him.

46 looked great. He was solid in three zones.

Liked our defensive TOI as well, if we can do this everyday, that will translate to success IMO.

Suter- 24:59
Brodin- 20:48
Spurgeon- 19:33
Scandella- 19:27
Dumba- 17:10
Prosser- 10:35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad