GDT: 10/24/15 - Minnesota vs. Anaheim - 5PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Are we finally going to get a goal from a defenseman? The Dumba breakout sure hasn't happened.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
fun fact: hockey players skate on ice, ice goes great with beverages making them cold, one of the best cold beverages in beer. People like to drink beer in conjunction with watching hockey or sometimes playing hockey. Hockey and beer go together like Peanut butter and chocolate.

Hockey is beer.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
It seems like whenever we play the Ducks, they look like utter **** and still manage to pull out a couple lousy goals to take the win. It only occurred to me tonight that perhaps this is part of why I never, ever take them seriously as a postseason threat (or a franchise in general, really) and that maybe this isn't how they look against every other team.

So anyway I don't have high hopes for this one.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Relax, Wild have this one in the bag. Revenge factor, just had restful naps on couch at home, no injuries, D due for a solid game, if not a bit of offense also.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
My first thought about this game is the Wild should be able to use the crowd and take the revenge. Ducks still suck.

But...

It seems like whenever we play the Ducks, they look like utter **** and still manage to pull out a couple lousy goals to take the win. It only occurred to me tonight that perhaps this is part of why I never, ever take them seriously as a postseason threat (or a franchise in general, really) and that maybe this isn't how they look against every other team.

So anyway I don't have high hopes for this one.

Exactly. And the Ducks have won 6 straight in Minnesota dating back to 2011 and in the last 10 games they're 9-1 against the Wild. :help:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
I'm ready.

287617_5_.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad