YHWQ1Vo.png

wyR4dO0.png

C9gMHS2.png

X9JEjYR.png

5UxOBPw.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Time to go streaking. I'd like to see someone breakout besides kucherov,point, and Stamkos.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Why don't we play Stamkos with Point? What's the history there?

Like a line of Paul - Point - Stamkos? Idk

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Coop trying to balance things out a bit, probably because our depth has taken such a hit. I like it though.

D is disturbingly top-heavy though. We're gonna have to find a way to make that better if we hope to contend, IMO. Unless we just block shots until the whole team breaks down again.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
You'd think he's be the best player in the league based on how much this board loves talking about him.
Most of that is tongue-in-cheek. A reaction to the point I was making about how much hype surrounds an, as yet, very average player.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Guys, we are going to show a whole new level of suck today. There is this guy, top elite talent. Better than McDavid and Gretzky combined! I don't know if you guys have ever heard of him. His name is Matthew Barzal. He's the best player I have ever seen in my 92 years of watching hockey. There is no stopping him...we are doomed.

LordZapp

Jan 31, 2015
Texas
We need other guys to score, and not on the PP. Hopefully Point getting a couple last night is a good sign.
I agree, hopefully so. Kuch too, he has five points, but i dont think he's looked all that stellar getting them. Hopefully that changes too.

LordZapp

Jan 31, 2015
Texas
It's a team game and having one guy scoring more than half of your team's goals is not a formula for success.
I never said it was, i just said i didnt think messing with the one line that is scoring is a good idea. Kuch and point need to step it up.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I never said it was, i just said i didnt think messing with the one line that is scoring is a good idea. Kuch and point need to step it up.
Kuch and Point aren't the problem. Hagel, Paul and Killorn have to get going on a close to half a point per game pace and we have to at least get something, anything from the others. Right now we are almost literally getting nothing at all.

LordZapp

Jan 31, 2015
Texas
Yeah thats true, our depth needs to step it up and produce too. But i think your star players have to lead the way and produce, that's why they are paid the big money. Killorn is a career 0.5ppg player, he's bound to start chipping in offensively. As for hagel and paul, i dont know what to think of them. Ive held out hopes that something clicks for hagel, but im sure his leash is only so long...

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah thats true, our depth needs to step it up and produce too. But i think your star players have to lead the way and produce, that's why they are paid the big money. Killorn is a career 0.5ppg player, he's bound to start chipping in offensively. As for hagel and paul, i dont know what to think of them. Ive held out hopes that something clicks for hagel, but im sure his leash is only so long...
Killorn hasn't scored a goal in like 35 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad