GDT: 10/21 San Jose Sharks vs, Boston Bruins 7pm ET NESN, TVA, 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
So much to be happy about against a quality team:

Griffith first goal
Marchy looked dangerous
Krejci was solid
Looch was tremendous
Tuukka came up big when it counted
Seids looked more like his usual self
Krug was great
Kelly looked solid
Soda and Loui played well

This game was just what the doctor ordered.

PlaceboFan

Sep 24, 2014
I love that the fourth line scored the winning goal with under ten minutes left. Shows the value of having a fourth line that can play instead of face punchers like on the other side who only played five minutes and did the square root of **** all tonight.

Rare off night for Bergeron but the rest of the team played great. Really happy for Griffith.

Yes, Gagne is a big update over Thornton. Inspired signing by Chia!

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Bergeron was trash tonight, other than that, decent game.

As much as I disagree with you, you're right. Bergeron wasn't good at all tonight. Few and far between, however.

Overall, great game though. They played with energy throughout...and players like Marchand and Lucic who needed to show something sooner or later, really looked like they were ready tonight.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
giphy.gif

How did you hack my iCloud photos?

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Winners never quit, and quitters never win....So suck it joe, you big bad *****!

Loved that the guys bailed Bergy out.

Tuukka came up big when it counted. Sieds still struggling, but you can tell how much he cares w/ some big desperation plays.

These guys may not be contenders right now, they're going to have to tread some water at times to keep from drowning. But they're still a good team w/ a lot of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad