GDT: 10/21/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Great win, Stammer might actually have a chance at another 60 goal season. I know it's early but I think he knows we don't have a lot of scoring depth and we're going to need a lot of goals out of him.

Reactions: Master P

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The win doesn't erase all the bad, but happy to see a reverse of what happened in the 3rd period vs Philly. Fought back to tie the game in the 3rd against Florida and then took advantage of the PP chance in OT

Reactions: Hoek

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
At least the defense looked better. Perbix is gonna stay, and he’ll get better. When bogo comes back maybe he gets related to coles line. I dunno. Power of positive thinking.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Ffo_bYgVUAAOhx3.jpg

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I'm sure Tkachuk was smiling after the Point gwer. f*** that dude! Great win!
This was not a "great" win. It was a win in the standings. Getting Pointer off the schneid was the only thing great about it but we are still a 5x5 train wreck and getting no secondary scoring of any kind. Lots of work to be done yet to even approach being playoff caliber.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
hope we still tweak the lines. hagel on the top line isn't gonna suddenly start doing things just because we won

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
So glad Stamkos is our Captain. I know it’s early in the season and all but he could have easily just coasted like the rest of the team in these games but instead he’s been great. Feels like it’s rubbing off on the team, slowly but surely.

Or I could be wrong. It’s just a vibe I got from tonight.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
This was not a "great" win. It was a win in the standings. Getting Pointer off the schneid was the only thing great about it but we are still a 5x5 train wreck and getting no secondary scoring of any kind. Lots of work to be done yet to even approach being playoff caliber.
Anytime we can beat the stinking Panthers is a great win!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Watched it delayed.

Thought Hagel, Myers and Killorn were incredibly disappointing. Seems we are just sluggish and not in sync. Got some decent looks this game but we are so one dimensional it's not even funny. Going to need Killorn, Colton, Paul, and Hagel to contribute.

Vasy was fantastic! Tkachuk got smoked by a rookie. They should've made the Mario coin sound when his helmet flew off. Tool.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Just finished watching it on delay. What a sweet win coming at the expense of that punk Tkachuk. Fortunate that Vasi kept us even in the first, then I thought we played a good game after that. Hopefully Point will get rolling after his game tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad