GDT: 10/21/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Funny that Florida traded for Tkackuk specifically to beat us and he's in the box when we get the winner. Poetic.

I'm not sure how much longer we give Hagel on the top line. His first couple games he had chances, but it's like he's getting colder as the season goes on.

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
I just wanted to thank you boys for last night. Stamkos' demise is greatly exaggerated. When you know, you know. Good luck this year gents. I will bet on you throughout the season.

Quick question regarding Nick Paul....they call him big dick Nick on our board, how you feel about him so far this season? Would you say the name fits or no? Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221021-192618_bet365.jpg
    Screenshot_20221021-192618_bet365.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I just wanted to thank you boys for last night. Stamkos' demise is greatly exaggerated. When you know, you know. Good luck this year gents. I will bet on you throughout the season.

Quick question regarding Nick Paul....they call him big dick Nick on our board, how you feel about him so far this season? Would you say the name fits or no? Cheers
He was definitely Big Dick Nick last season but so far he's not quite there. I think having to play tougher matchups without Cirelli is hurting him.

Reactions: Sensatauro

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He was definitely Big Dick Nick last season but so far he's not quite there. I think having to play tougher matchups without Cirelli is hurting him.
I think he came in with a lot to prove, and we were gearing up for a big run. Hard to ask guys to play like their life depends on it in October, and that's what he was doing last year.

Hard to judge pretty much anybody on this team, except maybe the prospects, when the stakes are still low.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad