MWiiapy.png

JXxQmhM.png

OBKxXzq.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Can we please just not have me saying "ugh" at the end of the game? Please?

Reactions: Stamper

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
On a serious note, I've been noticing a steady decline of intelligence on this board for a while, specifically over the last year. If lurkers and other posters would like actual intellect when reading HF Tampa, I highly urge you to ignore mostly everyone who isn't me. I have the rare ability to not overreact, and I try and see things subjectively, while most here post irrational nonsense on the regular.

If you have questions regarding whether or not a poster passes my standard for what an educated contributor should be, please send me a private message.

Thank you.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
On a serious note, I've been noticing a steady decline of intelligence on this board for a while, specifically over the last year. If lurkers and other posters would like actual intellect when reading HF Tampa, I highly urge you to ignore mostly everyone who isn't me. I have the rare ability to not overreact, and I try and see things subjectively, while most here post irrational nonsense on the regular.

If you have questions regarding whether or not a poster passes my standard for what an educated contributor should be, please send me a private message.

Thank you.
He also sends nudes. Which isn't usually asked for, but much appreciated.

Seriously though, I think we all are overacting to sloppy play right now. I think they are really taking it seriously about not burning out before the playoffs start. I'll forgive some sloppy play right now, if it means preserving the energy for the end of the season.

Reactions: Stamper and Sk8M8

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Would be nice to get Jospeh on the scoreboard. Stamkos and Hedman need to start scoring. A Palat goal would be nice too. Let’s go!

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Normally Tampa plays Chicago very hard...they better not shit the bed two nights in a row.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
So Callahan needs to take a puck in the teeth? Or his contract?
He's playing, but this would have been a good time to give Cally a night off and get Erne back in. Need to put him on a rotation if they want his body to hold up all season imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad