GDT: 10/2/19 Season Opener NBCSN 7:30pm: Sharks @ Golden Knights Part 1: Payback?

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
What is Sharks lineup. Cant understand OP's post.
If you are being serious:

Meier-Couture-Yurtaykin
Bergmann-Hertl-Radil
Sorensen-Thornton-Labanc
Gambrell-Goodrow-Karlsson

Vlasic-Burns
Dillon-Karlsson
Ferraro-Prout

Jones
Dell

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Thinking I might wear my Heed Stealth jersey tonight. (Otherwise, I need to go digging in alternate closet for jersey)

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Can we please get some vegas magic where, by virtue of having enough borderline NHLers being age 20-25, they magically become superstars and score 40 goals?

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Will Martin Jones give up a goal on his first shot faced of the season as he has in 3/4 years. As customary, I’m predicting us to get blown out like we usually do down there.

Vegas 5-2

Pirri, Paccioretty, Stone, Zykov, Theodore

Labanc, Burns

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
Hockey is back and all is right in the world. Other than the Giants not being in the playoffs at the same time.

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!
Good opening night test. I'll be interested to see how the new roster guys do tonight.
I'll be interested to see how we play team D and if we give up goals early or not - both to me
are the keys to the game.

3 - 1 bad guys. Karlesson, Stone 2x for them. Hertl for us.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Perhaps he thought he'd put in the time and earned the coach's trust. Just to be clear, I'm not laughing at Prout playing over Heed, I'm laughing at Deboer's reasoning. He can play whoever he wants, and often does, but he should not justify it with that nonsense. If he always played the guys who played better the lineup in the playoffs last year would have been slightly different.

I feel like it was clear that Heed hadn’t earned the coach’s trust when he barely played in the playoffs. At his age I feel like he should’ve taken a one-year deal elsewhere in order to prove himself.

I don’t have any issue with Prout playing over Heed for this game. I don’t think Prout was clearly better in pre-season at all but I don’t think Heed was so much better that I take issue with it given what they both bring but I do think that DeBoer’s comment is pretty inaccurate and that’s why I kinda feel for Heed and don’t get why he signed here.

And yes I agree that the comment is pretty hilarious given what DeBoer has historically done.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California

Link to lineup posted by team on FB.

giphy.gif

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
man, im expecting an ugly ugly game. You know damn well that early goal is coming making t mobile explode

Well, when it's 15:00 left in the 1st and the Sharks are up 4-0, yes, T-Mobile Arena will explode...from collective vomit of Vegas "fans." My stomach will hurt from the laughter. :laugh:

Ronnie Residue

Burns is daddy.
Feb 15, 2015
On, Canada
4-1 Sharks: Couture, Meier, Burns, Bergman
Stone

My prediction is much more optimistic than I truly am at the moment, but ya never know!
Happy to have hockey back nonetheless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad