GDT: 10/18 Shufflin off to Buffalo Bruins @ Sabres 7pm ET NESN, FX-CA 98.5 FM

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Scott is a terrible fighter, just big. If Chara doesn't fall down and was mad he would absolutely pulverize Scott.

agree and if this ever on land with Chara's background in grappling and who knows what else this would get ugly real fast

thanks for the Knight update and good to hear he knocked the Sharks all over the place- this especially from someone who I respect and enjoy reading here; I heard the Sharks were not happy with him but I guess it did not stop him

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
agree and if this ever on land with Chara's background in grappling and who knows what else this would get ugly real fast

thanks for the Knight update and good to hear he knocked the Sharks all over the place- this especially from someone who I respect and enjoy reading here; I heard the Sharks were not happy with him but I guess it did not stop him

Anytime, especially if my friend wants to keep on getting us free tickets.

That Knight "elbowing" led to a Thornton-Vancouver pile up, the Sharks definitely didn't like him after that and he didn't let it stop him. First time I've seen Knight live and yes he is ready for a 4th line role now. If it were somehow possible, a 4th line with Robins and Knight would be fun to watch for us "violent" fans who prefer to leave hitting and fighting in the game.

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
This post gave me a revelation. I need to buy a Bartkowski jersey and a wig.

Scariest Halloween costume. Best part is I'll be able to re-use it next year, too!

Svedberg has looked like that for every game of his career so far. But his career is 3 NHL games. He's allowed 4 goals and has a .960 save percentage. If that's him nervous and uncomfortable, that's fine by me! :)

Agreed with the Krejci bit. Isn't a coincidence that our offense is back on track since he returned. Lucic has been a sheep all season and Gagne just isn't a 1st line player.

We set the bar really high for Dougie. Great to see him playing like we expected! Give him 1 or 2 more years and he'll be one of the better d men in the league. :) and yes, please lock up Yeti ASAP. Either that or he's going to be on someone's first line putting up 70 next season.

He can only play like Dougie Hamilton, even though I called him a fight-less Larry Robinson.

He is a smart individual, PC should have him crunch his Cap numbers for the team.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
He can only play like Dougie Hamilton, even though I called him a fight-less Larry Robinson.

He is a smart individual, PC should have him crunch his Cap numbers for the team.

A recipient of the Ivan Tennant Award as the Ontario Hockey League's top academic high school student, he achieved a 97% average in Grade 11 at Governor Simcoe Secondary School.

31333458986a7658df.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad