GDT: 10/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Just for funsies:

Kings have only straight up won in regulation--and an ugly win at that--vs. Detroit, 0-5-2 and a strong candidate for worst in the league. No offense intended, we might give that a run.

16 GA, 4 GF in the last few games, and one of those teams is the Isles on a back-to-back, and it was their depth players doing all the damage, signaling a lack of work ethic.

So, the question is, we play the Sabres on Sat, and funny enough, they beat a team 3-0, and just lost 4-1 and 5-1 (just like us coming into tonight). Does that mean we win 7-2 on Saturday? Or can we f***ing suck balls again and will that be the nail in Stevens' coffin? This is arguably the easiest stretch of games in the last few years for the Kings--yes there's parity in the league and there are no 'easy' games, particularly when people are looking to get established--so to come out of this reeling already with no identity, arguably the best d-man in the league with no confidence, and losing ground in every possible game situation, and showing no heart that I've seen (no fights at all? slashing calls, not even roughing?) will that be enough to affect change?

I can't wait to see what Blake has to say after tonight. If anything. I'm almost tempted to go to Saturday's game just for the blood.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
It sure did. Draisaitl still has yet to score a point without McDavid.

How long do you think he can go?????

1P5GE3_1_400x400.jpg

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Avs were quite clean throughout the season...until we played Calgary and those guys are just trolls under a bridge. That game was quite chippy from both sides though.

Wake up call for the Devils who've had it pretty easy in that regard. That was more like a playoff-style game

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
No goalposts being moved at all.

He didnt generate offense. He scored a goal. It wasnt generated by him at all.

McDavid raced back, grabbed the puck, turned up ice, gained the zone, faked the shot, passed it off to draisaitl for the open net.

You consider that draisaitl generating offense???? Lol yeah right.

As usual, hes riding on mcdavids coattails. Yet to score a point without McDavid this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad