GDT: 10/18/17: Good ol' Hockey game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I'd move JVR for Poehling/Mete to save the Habs' season. I'm a good guy
Enjoy your stay in the basement Montreal. This team is terrible.

Signed, a Leafs fan.
don't worry, Price is too good to let them stay in the basement. They won't get a good draft pick

Reactions: Lilou

chesed

Apr 5, 2011
SoCal
As douchey as Milbury is, he's not wrong. Kings have a long road trip ahead and I think that's where we'll see the true colors.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Yeah that was such an ass clown reponse by him.

He's not necessarily wrong. The Kings have had an average schedule so far, all but one game at home. But ffs, they're undefeated in regulation, and have only allowed nine goals in six games.

Give credit where credit is due.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He's not necessarily wrong. The Kings have had an average schedule so far, all but one game at home. But ffs, they're undefeated in regulation, and have only allowed nine goals in six games.

Give credit where credit is due.

That is my thoughts. I’m not sold on this team yet from what I’ve seen, but they are getting results and playing well right now.

Don’t need to be such an ass about it.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
No, he said that none of those teams were significant. He can't know that 5-6 games into the season.

That bunghole somehow insulted 7 teams with that stupid comment.
right? he's just completely writing them all off, as if there's no difference between underachieving and not having a chance

all of these teams are very capable of winning, they just don't happen to be right now

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
right? he's just completely writing them all off, as if there's no difference between underachieving and not having a chance

all of these teams are very capable of winning, they just don't happen to be right now
Exactly. No one knows what they really have until around December.

MorrisSmit89

Mar 20, 2014
Just realized Weber has EIGHT years left on his deal.. he's still pretty good but they're going to hate that cap hit

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Just realized Weber has EIGHT years left on his deal.. he's still pretty good but they're going to hate that cap hit
i think his play style is suited to a long career and i'm sure it'll evolve as he gets older still

it's not like he's a karlsson type where he needs to rely on being elusive, he's conservative and he'll probably become even more conservative with age

MorrisSmit89

Mar 20, 2014
i think his play style is suited to a long career and i'm sure it'll evolve as he gets older still

it's not like he's a karlsson type where he needs to rely on being elusive, he's conservative and he'll probably become even more conservative with age

at 7M+, he can be serviceable and that's still an awful contract.. i think he's overpaid this year already

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
1500 games for Patrick Marleau, imagine that he's 38 years old never kissed a cup.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Montreal is playing really, really, really bad hockey right now. If this keeps up another 2 weeks then some hard decisions are going to have to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad