GDT: 10/14/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Your user title reminds me of the "Sports Song" by Weird Al. I just wanted you to know that.
Lol I'm gonna milk this name for as long as we have Tom Brady and this awesome Lightning team. It's too bad the Rays didn't win the World Series because "muh spreadsheet" said we had to pull Snell. That boat parade would've been lit

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Lol I'm gonna milk this name for as long as we have Tom Brady and this awesome Lightning team. It's too bad the Rays didn't win the World Series because "muh spreadsheet" said we had to pull Snell. That boat parade would've been lit

I got really, really lucky that I married a Tampa Bay sports fan, didn't I?

I come from Arizona...

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I got really, really lucky that I married a Tampa Bay sports fan, didn't I?

I come from Arizona...

Oh God that's right. Being a Suns fan is probably its own special kind of hell. All those great years and nothing to show for should be defined as a form of damnation. I'm also sold on Kyler Murray's skillet but not mindset lately

Reactions: Summer Rose

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
The Hagel pass to Kuch was idiotic. He gave up a wide open, perfect angle in the slot to pass to player with a far worse angle and the goalie already moving in that direction. I really hope the coaches are on his ass about it. He's been extremely average overall since he got here and is never going to be the player we need him to be making decisions like that. It would also be nice to get Point going. He has not been his productive self since coming back from his first injury last season and then the obvious major injury in the playoffs set him back further. He needs to pot a few to get his mojo back.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Two not so great penelties to take but over all it was a good period. I'm happy we came out on top. Now we need to keep going in the 3rd and not let up.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
The Hagel pass to Kuch was idiotic. He gave up a wide open, perfect angle in the slot to pass to player with a far worse angle and the goalie already moving in that direction. I really hope the coaches are on his ass about it. He's been extremely average overall since he got here and is never going to be the player we need him to be making decisions like that. It would also be nice to get Point going. He has not been his productive self since coming back from his first injury last season and then the obvious major injury in the playoffs set him back further. He needs to pot a few to get his mojo back.
Not sure what Hager’s role is here but he has not been impressive yet. His hockey IQ is not great , is it he only excelled by who’s line he was on before he get here. Could well be truth in that. The few chances he has created us concerning. That line has to take some pressure off the top line by being a threat as well but so far it’s not working.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad