GDT: 10/14/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
time to kick Fleury off the team for that selfish behaviour by looking off Stamkos and shooting a muffin on net

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
First win of the season and it was great.
A couple of things to improve but, considering it's only the second game of the season, it's ok.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Great game boys. I missed the first game thanks to a cable and internet outage (Bleep Xfinity) but by God it's great to be back with all of you.

Road wins are road wins.

Columbus is road kill.

Let's rock.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Solid game. Obviously Columbus is not at the same level as the Rangers, but those points count all the same

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Happy with the win.

After the first I did like what I saw, it wasn't perfect and we need to aprove in a lot of areas but I like that the team get shoting the puck and kept trying to the end. And I'm also sort of happy that the team scored 5 but Kuch, Point or Hedman wasn't any of those that did meaning if we can get those three going it could be a fun season. I also hope that when Cirelli is back that we'll get the Cirelli we need as well.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Didn't get a chance to see the game, but it's nice to see Killorn had 2 points. I think his pointless streak was at like 20 games or something.

AHockeyFanatic

Champa Bay
Jul 4, 2021
Tampa was pretty dominant, no real complaints from me other than Serg getting two stupid penalties.

Myers and Fleury being aggressive and shooting was nice to see.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
#7 and #5 on D look pretty good. They can move and aren't making bonehead plays. All you can ask for a 3rd D pairing. #45 also looking decent.

These guys continue this kind of effort and I'll give them names.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Can't believe I'm seeing "Names" being posted again
I've always liked his game and still can't figure out why he's been such an NHL nomad. I know some of it is salary cap, he's one of those players stuck in the middle that always seems to get squeezed out, but I've always wondered if there is anything more to it. It also blows my mind that he's only 29 (soon to be 30). Feels like he's been around forever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad