GDT: 10/13 Boston Bruins vs. Colorado Avalanche *1pm ET* TVA, NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'd say Bergeron. He is been the only consistent player so far..

I suppose, either way, when a teams making roster moves after 3 games, not a great sign that things are feelin rosy:)

This team`s strength (and this is hardly a news flash) is the ability to toss out 3 strong players up the middle, have a usually consistent 4th line who contributes offensively from time to time and strong D.

The D has been OK, not at all a fan of having both Quaider and Miller dressed at the same time, two Brad Marsh-like skaters. I`d rather have a 3rd D-man with the ability to turn/retrieve and outlet back there and while I accept I will get an internet pounding for daring to suggest this, I`d put Bart in today

Soupy had a down year last year, never got it going, couldn`t train properly due to the broken leg from the playoffs previously, then Paille had 2 concussions during the year, Thorty suspended and slowing game by game but I still think the absence of Soupy is huge at this stage.

Cunningham did ok but..

Not at all impressed with Fraser, beyond slow/sluggish and for a kid with a great shot, has to use it more, most consistent performer ironically is a guy I questioned highly being in this lineup in Robins.

hooked

Jul 6, 2005
Not sure there`s one Bruin player I can identify who I can say I`ve been impressed with thus far.....love for that to change today

All things considered, Tuukka has been their best player.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
will be able to partially watch this one. have multiple conference calls today before I make my way up to Potsdam for Tuesday meetings. Going to be a long trip this week and this one might be my best luck at a game. Wednesday is 50/50 since it is nationally televised. Will miss Thursday unless there's a bar in Purchase that has it.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
We'll be up 1-0 with 18 minutes in the 3rd (Clode has a dream)... prompting Roy to pull the goalie. :naughty:

I do love playing these guys. Duchene and Mackinnon are about as entertaining as individual players can be.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Bruins win 2-0. Colorado gets shut out 3rd straight game. Bruins still have problems scoring goals. Just an awful game all around. Neither one of these teams look very good right now.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Usually, I am super angry if I have to work when a game is on. As of now (likely to change by puck drop) I am in "Who gives a ****" mode.

What year is it? ****

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Eriksson is to afraid to shoot the puck.

Really? Along with slowing down,losing his puck handling ability,going soft,losing his ability to work the boards,he has also developed a fear of shooting. Wonder what happened in Sweden during the lockout?

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
5-1 "Lanche....this place explodes with some of the best posts of all time.

Losing Iginla,Boychuk and Thornton has made all the others worse players. Meanwhile,Wheeler had 2 goals an assist and a fight on Thursday night and Seguin has 0 points. All is askew in the hockey world.

member 96824

Really? Along with slowing down,losing his puck handling ability,going soft,losing his ability to work the boards,he has also developed a fear of shooting. Wonder what happened in Sweden during the lockout?

You're combining the opinion of like 10 people into one.

Loui's reluctance to shoot has been something accurate, that even some of the deepest Loui defenders have acknowledged.

Think it stems from a lack of confidence, need him to believe he's Loui Eriksson, get him shooting the puck and using those sweet hands in tight. Havent seen much of that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad