GDT: 10/12: ColumbusGiving Bruins vs. Lightning *1pm ET* NESN TVAS SN360 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Im one of his biggest supporters. Overall I still am.

But today he is a no show. I give him this loss.

Agreed.

This has been a bad game for Tuukka.

What we need is a game where the skaters and Tuukka have a good game.

It doesn't help that the Bruins have stopped forechecking in this period.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
I try to be optimistic... but I cant really handle 4-5 goals against every game.

its difficult for me to really say whats going on cause even expansion teams can usually hold a team to around 3 goals if they work hard and play their team system

have the guys tuned claude out? is this really the end of them listening to him? are they that upset so many of their buddies were traded or let go the last 2 years?

I can handle loses... but this just reaks of the 97 collapse. I need to see some effort

Tell you the truth I dont think the coach or his veteran players were really interested in changing the system. I think we are seeing the results right now.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I try to be optimistic... but I cant really handle 4-5 goals against every game.

its difficult for me to really say whats going on cause even expansion teams can usually hold a team to around 3 goals if they work hard and play their team system

have the guys tuned claude out? is this really the end of them listening to him? are they that upset so many of their buddies were traded or let go the last 2 years?

I can handle loses... but this just reaks of the 97 collapse. I need to see some effort

I think the effort from most of the guys today has been fine .

Brewins

Apr 23, 2015
Bergy is looking strange the past few games. Wonder if that elbow and knee hits hurt him more than we know.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Draft Kings is literally sponsoring everything. That site is making more money than it can spend on all the degenerate gamblers.

In their defense, most NHL is unwatchable if you don't have some money on the game.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Im one of his biggest supporters. Overall I still am.

But today he is a no show. I give him this loss.

He was outplayed by Pavelec in game 1 too. And got his usual loss against the Habs.

He'll bounce back and steal many for the B's this year. But right now, he is playing like crap. Nowhere near the Vezina 7M guy he really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad