GDT: 10/12: ColumbusGiving Bruins vs. Lightning *1pm ET* NESN TVAS SN360 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Before we begin..

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!

canadian-turkey.gif

You don't usually wish anyone Happy Columbus Day so....

Game_Info2015_zpsk9iedf8e.jpg

CRHdx3vWcAIbHOY.jpg

**1pm Eastern**
NESN, TVAS, SN360, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub

TD Garden, Boston, MA

images

Media_2015_zpsbevdmmyd.jpg

Boston Bruins Twitter

Tampa Bay Lightning Twitter
Game Preview from Matt Kalman

Lines_2015_zpsatidzbdk.jpg

Lineup_Tampa101215_zpscp5tts7x.jpg

TB%20Lightining_zpsmvzc5yzn.jpg

Goalies_2015_zpsxa9galqf.jpg

a5c168f4c411477ba3a989974240244f-a5c168f4c411477ba3a989974240244f-0.jpg

Tuukka Rask

Ben%20Bishop%20makes%20save%20at%20Montreal%20March%2010%20Tampa%20Bay%20Lightning_1426055434697_14827511_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Ben Bishop

*Lines subject to change...

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It's my daughter's birthday tomorrow...a B's win would be sweet. She came all the way from Calif...Come on B's

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I just want to see some passion... Play like you care bruins. Win or lose I'll be happy if they play like they care

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Id prefer ;

Beleskey - Krejci - Pastrnak
Hayes - Bergeron - Connolly
Kohko - Spooner -Eriksson
Randell - Kelly - Rinaldo

Think that is a better blend of player types,Bergeron can carry those two guys will likely make them better and at worst won't hurt you defensively

Spooner has a gritty little shooter to feed in kohko and a slick player he has chemistry who can help the line defensively in Eriksson

Kelly has two energy bangers

But what do I know.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Thanks Alicat! It has been beautiful weather so far for our Thanksgiving and will be tomorrow too. Please win Bruins! Make it a bearable Tuesday when I go back to work to face my coworkers...none cheer for the Bruins...it is a lonely existence up here.

GO BRUINS!!!!

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Man I hate to pile on poor Matt Irwin, but those d pairings instantly look much more promising, even with an ailing Chara.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Eriksson-Bergeron-Connolly would be a solid third line.

Calling Bergeron and Eriksson 3rd liners...

Wowee the attitude really has become dire around here after a loss or two.

In his defense I think he might have meant that they would be a solid 3rd line on Tampa Bay. :dunno:

Chris Kelly on the third line and Max Talbot in the line-up.

What does this say to the kids down in Providence ???? Here you have an NHL team that is starved for offense and they put Chris Kelly on the 3rd line instead of calling up one of Providence's better offensive players. If Khokhlachev needed a final reason to see that he'll never be considered an NHL player by the Boston Management team then this is it. :shakehead

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
In his defense I think he might have meant that they would be a solid 3rd line on Tampa Bay. :dunno:

Yeah, they look a lot better as a 3rd line than a first line.

Realistically, they're more like a second line on most clubs, but on a championship level club, they're a very good third line.

Just thinking about how much the entire forward unit has eroded.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
With the exception of Marchand not being able to play, I like the lines better than what we have seen so far. Hopefully they will play hard and play physical. Win or lose I just want to see the effort

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Time for Vatrano, they have to know we need offensive talent and Marchand will be out and not just run with Talbot&Kelly.

jdz

May 22, 2013

Realistically, they're more like a second line on most clubs, but on a championship level club, they're a very good third line.

Bergeron would be the first line center on most teams in this league, and is the first line center on this team. The bergeron marchand line is the first line and has been for quite a while.

Not many third or second line guys can shut down guys like Crosby and Toews as beautifully as he has in playoffs in the past.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

So you think Bergeron is a 3rd liner?

I really hope your being overdramatic because if not, that's rather insulting.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Time for Vatrano, they have to know we need offensive talent and Marchand will be out and not just run with Talbot&Kelly.

Or Koko. Unfortunately, this is Julien we're talking about and I fear that Talbot and Kelly will be this year's Paille and Campbell (unless Sweeney decides otherwise).

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Or Koko. Unfortunately, this is Julien we're talking about and I fear that Talbot and Kelly will be this year's Paille and Campbell (unless Sweeney decides otherwise).

We need a winger and Vatrano seems to know how to score.
We waived Talbot and yet he is the guy Julien wants to play :shakehead

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I'm back to my old username. When I changed my name last year, I think I put a curse on the team. So, we're back to normal here. Here's hoping it brings us some good luck again.

93j75oZ.jpg

I hate to call upon our old buddy, but times are desperate and I havent seen anything different from last year. Maybe he can brings us luck again.

Bruinsfolife

Dec 3, 2005
Montreal
I'm back to my old username. When I changed my name last year, I think I put a curse on the team. So, we're back to normal here. Here's hoping it brings us some good luck again.

93j75oZ.jpg

I hate to call upon our old buddy, but times are desperate and I havent seen anything different from last year. Maybe he can brings us luck again.

Lol at how David K is looking at it.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010

93j75oZ.jpg

our old buddy on the far left would probably help too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad