GDT: 10/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Oilers got a garbage offense. I havent seen them create a solid scoring chance in 10 min

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Pasta’ s goal was crazy nice, he made Edmonton’s D look like house league punks.

I mean, their defense are house league punks. haha

Oilers got a garbage offense. I havent seen them create a solid scoring chance in 10 min
The entire roster is awful. From the offense to the defense and even Talbot often as well. But Chiarelli has no money to do anything because he sucks. lol

Reactions: Coffey

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
No one is saying he deserves a concussion...but when you 2 hand slash someone, you do deserve to be punched. If you can't take that punch, don't 2 hand slash people.

I didn't say he doesn't deserve something, but posting a hit that caused a clear concussion and asking to have it happen again is childish and truly embarrassing.

Reactions: dangomon

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
This is why the extended time off sucks. Panthers play their first game since Saturday, trail 2-1 against a Columbus team that just played the other night, because of the extended time off. They finally have woken up, outshooting the Jackets 14-0 in the 2nd, and now lead 3-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad