[FIELDSET="THE MATCHUP"]
2014/2015 REGULAR SEASON
GAME #10 - 11/01/2014

vs
(4-5-1) ____________ (5-4-0)

TIME | 7:00 PM ET VENUE | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - NYC, NY TV | MSG, SN

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]
ONLINE STREAMS: FRS - StreamHunter - MyP2P - STREAMO - Charlie460HQ | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

GAME LINKS:

Game Preview - Last Matchup; NYR@WPG 03/14/14 - NHL.com - RANGERS.com - JETS.com
NY Post - NYDN - Andrew Gross - MSG.com - Yahoo Sports - ESPN - CBC - SNET - TSN

AROUND THE LEAGUE:

aroundtheleague.png

NOVEMBER SCHEDULE:

novemberschedule.png

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

I think I was a little bit surprised just because of that, I didn’t see it as a boarding, it was so far off the wall.
I’m trying to get in on the forecheck. I’m trying to get the puck, there are 20, 15 seconds left, we have a chance to pin them, maybe get a shot.
I feel him pulling up and so I turn my body sideways trying not to go completely through him but at the same time get a piece of him.
- Chris Kreider

It’s probably the best day of my life. The best feeling, the first goal in the NHL, in MSG.
It can’t get any better than that.
- Anthony Duclair

That's one of the best periods I've seen three guys play (Nash, Zucc, Brass) in a long time. Tough to get any rhythm or momentum in the first 2 periods.
I mean, we spent 14 minutes in the box. We were down 3-0 and fought back.
- Alain Vigneault

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="WINNIPEG JETS"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 10 | GF | 20
W | 4 | GA | 26
L | 5 | GF/G | 2.00
OTL | 1 | GA/G | 2.50
Pts | 9 | PIM/G | 14.6
HOME | 2-3-0 | PP% | 8.8
AWAY | 2-2-1 | PK% | 85.0
STREAK | OT1 | FO% | 49.6

Division | 7th
Conference | 12th
League | 25th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Bryan Little | 5 Assists | Toby Enstrom | 8 Points | Bryan Little | 9 + / - | Dustin Byfuglien | +4 Shots | Andrew Ladd | 31 Hits | Dustin Byfuglien | 35 Blocks | Jacob Trouba | 21 PIM | Blake Wheeler | 28 FO% | Jim Slater | 59.0 TOI/G F: | Andrew Ladd | 20:30 TOI/G D: | Toby Enstrom | 24:23

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Andrew Ladd (C) | Bryan Little | Michael Frolik
Evander Kane | Mark Scheifele | Blake Wheeler (A)
Mathieu Perreault | Adam Lowry | Dustin Byfuglien
T.J. Galiardi | Jim Slater | Chris Thorburn

LD | RD
Mark Stuart (A) | Jacob Trouba
Tobias Enstrom | Zach Bogosian
Grant Clitsome | Paul Postma

Scratched
Adam Pardy|
Matt Halischuk|
Patrice Cormier|

STARTING GOALIE:

PavelecOndraj1.png

Ondrej Pavelec

GPI: 10 | W: 4 | L: 4 | OT: 1 | PIM: 0
SV% .908 | GAA: 2.34 | SA: 240 | GA: 22 | SO: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Anthony Peluso | Upper body (IR)

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 9 | GF | 27
W | 5 | GA | 30
L | 4 | GF/G | 2.89
OTL | 0 | GA/G | 3.33
Pts | 10 | PIM/G | 14.1
HOME | 3-2-0 | PP% | 8.7
AWAY | 2-2-0 | PK% | 81.8
STREAK | W1 | FO% | 48.6

Division | 4th
Conference | 10th
League | 20th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Rick Nash | 9 Assists | Martin St. Louis | 5 Points | Rick Nash | 11 + / - | Rick Nash | +6 Shots | Rick Nash | 29 Hits | Tanner Glass | 30 Blocks | Dan Girardi | 21 PIM | Chris Kreider | 38 FO% | Derick Brassard | 55.5 TOI/G F: | Martin St. Louis | 18:45 TOI/G D: | Ryan McDonagh | 25:25

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Rick Nash | Derick Brassard | Mats Zuccarello
Chris Kreider | Martin St. Louis (A) | Anthony Duclair
Carl Hagelin | Dominic Moore | Lee Stempniak
Kevin Hayes | Chris Mueller | Tanner Glass

LD | RD
Ryan McDonagh (C) | Kevin Klein
Marc Staal (A) | Dan Girardi
Matt Hunwick | Mike Kostka

Scratched
Ryan Malone|

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik1.png

Henrik Lundqvist

GPI: 8 | W: 5 | L: 3 | OT: 0 | PIM: 0
SV% .891 | GAA: 3.25 | SA: 230 | GA: 25 | SO: 1

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

John Moore | Suspended
Derek Stepan | Lower body (DTD)
Dan Boyle | Broken hand (IR)

[/FIELDSET]

bannerboysgdt.png

Last edited:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Man, that was the longest off-season ever :sarcasm:

Did we get word of lines from practice yesterday at all? I'd really love to see Hayes back in the lineup.

Might take the Rangers a few minutes to get their legs going, hopefully they can handle the storm of the Jets fresh legs from a Thursday night game and get through the first ten minutes of the game 0-0. Then we take over.

LGR

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
Man, there's a little tiny minuscule part of me that wants Duclair to go back to the Q so he can light up the World Juniors and Memorial Cup.

Here's some hypothetical questions, though.

1. Is there any situation possible where Duclair is still part of the team in December but not enough of a key component to the lineup there the Rangers send him to the WJC from the NHL?

2. Not even a minuscule part of me wants this to happen but if Tony Duke is still up come playoff time and say the Rangers get eliminated early in the 2nd round or so is he allowed to join the Remparts and jump straight into the Memorial Cup? I'd imagine no but I'm not sure on those rules.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Man, there's a little tiny minuscule part of me that wants Duclair to go back to the Q so he can light up the World Juniors and Memorial Cup.

1. Is there any situation possible where Duclair is still part of the team in December but not enough of a key component to the lineup there the Rangers send him to the WJC from the NHL?

2. Not even a minuscule part of me wants this to happen but if Tony Duke is still up come playoff time and say the Rangers get eliminated early in the 2nd round or so is he allowed to join the Remparts and jump straight into the Memorial Cup? I'd imagine no but I'm not sure on those rules.

1. Yes. Not 100% though, but haven't other teams loaned players to the WJC in the past.

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Asked in the last thread but anywhere to park somewhat close to the garden that isn't $40? Anyome know how street parking is like 5 tto 10 blocks away?

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Asked in the last thread but anywhere to park somewhat close to the garden that isn't $40? Anyome know how street parking is like 5 tto 10 blocks away?

There is a garage on 36 street between 7 ave and 6 ave that you should be able to find a discount coupon on line for $22 or $25.

Jim Morrison

Aug 4, 2009
Apart from the first one, these lines look pretty messed up. Can't wait for Stepan to come back.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007

He has to play at least one regular season game with Quebec. So no, he can't come back when the Rangers will be eliminated.

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013

Street parking is usually not too bad on finding a spot. It is a saturday though, so it may be more crowded on that front. I think if the regulations end at 6pm as well, so youd be parking for free.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Street parking is usually not too bad on finding a spot. It is a saturday though, so it may be more crowded on that front. I think if the regulations end at 6pm as well, so youd be parking for free.

And there are websites that offer decent parking rates if you're willing to walk a few more blocks.
Nothing better than walking in the city so for me it's a pleasure and you save more than half instead of parking right near the garden.

ilovemarkmessier

Oct 13, 2011
New York
Finally a game! LGRS!!!

Seriously it has been like forever. Hayes on the wing 4th line Marty back at c but 2c this time. Brassard should have been the first line center the second Stefan went down. Few other interesting points Klein with McDonut and Staal with Girardi makes me think those guys are gonna be playing heavy heavy minutes expect the 3rd defense pair minimally. Also interested in how Kreider and Duke play with Marty centering that line. Also how well Hayes looks on the wing cause he was lost in the offenseive zone at times at center.

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
He has to play at least one regular season game with Quebec. So no, he can't come back when the Rangers will be eliminated.

What do you mean when the Rangers will be eliminated? :sarcasm:

Thanks for the answer, figured it wouldn't be allowed but it'd be cool. I remember the Penguins sent Fleury back to the Eagles in 2004 but can't remember if he played in the regular season or not before choking against Chicoutimi

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Excited for McD-Klein. been advocating for that for awhile.

Hunwick-Kostka is..... ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad