Pre-Game Talk: 10/10 Game 2 - Montréal at Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Hard to believe tomorrow will be the only Habs visit to TD Garden all season long as somehow the extra game will be in Montreal.

Honestly I would rather see any other team in the league tomorrow than them.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
They are going to get smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoked.

But at least it's a Saturday and the beer will be flowing.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
They are going to get smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoked.

But at least it's a Saturday and the beer will be flowing.

Yes indeed.
Fasten your seatbelts folks, I don't think this one is gonna be pretty. But hopefully Rinaldo/Randell (if he plays) can take off Subban or Weises' heads and make the game at least a little comical.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
C.Miller to the rescue! Chara too?

Is it the game Rask finally beat his demons and steal one against the Habs?

It's probably gonna be one of those stupid games where the Habs get the *********, flukiest goal possible and then we can't pot one past Price.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I'm spending the weekend at the inlaws for (Canadian) Thanksgiving. It's a Habs household. I love when I'm there and the Bruins win but it REALLY sucks when they lose because my father-in-law has his entire man cave decked out in Habs stuff. The cherry on top is his stupid goal horn.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Hard to believe tomorrow will be the only Habs visit to TD Garden all season long as somehow the extra game will be in Montreal.

For a moment I was convinced there was no way that statement could be accurate, but I remembered that we've got them in the Winter Classic.

My biggest gripe with the newer scheduling format, and I'm sure we're all together with this, is that I wish we had more games against the Habs.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
If Chara isn't playing tomorrow the injury is more serious then what we are being told.

That became obvious when he missed the opener. :cry:

Only had 1:57 in ice time :shakehead

hDRpCl3.png

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Would rather them sit Kemppainen for the soul purpose of having Randell in the lineup 'when' **** goes down cos you just know its going to. I don't think we're going to get destroyed, the Habs don't have many big weapons. They crash the net, something the Bruins should be doing. Other than Patches and Subban, maybe Galchenyuk if he isnt having a mental breakdown the only thing Bs need to look out for is Pleks trying to fly the zone for a breakaway, and for gods sake just punch Weise's head off his shoulders somebody PLEASE.

**** the Habs. **** The Habs.

****. THE. HABS.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm a bit worried that we had the same D groups today as we had yesterday, so if Chara is out I'm totally expecting to see Colin out as well.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I'm a bit worried that we had the same D groups today as we had yesterday, so if Chara is out I'm totally expecting to see Colin out as well.

That just....can't happen, I mean, the only possible reason for that is the "We don't want the guys to feel like if they make some bad plays they will get cut from the team"

But...its not even about that. Its not even a question that C Miller is better than both Trotman AND Irwin and the fact he wasn't straight in was ludicrous. And if this comes back to the 'earn your ice time" ******** then Claude ain't helping himself any. The D was nothing short of embarrassing last night and if they ice that same team then serious questions need to be asked.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
For a moment I was convinced there was no way that statement could be accurate, but I remembered that we've got them in the Winter Classic.

My biggest gripe with the newer scheduling format, and I'm sure we're all together with this, is that I wish we had more games against the Habs.

Remember when divisions played each other 8 times per year? I'd much rather see that than see every other team at least twice.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Does anyone know if NHLN gets the blackout treatment for Gamecenter? My provider doesn't even offer NHLN...

Although it may be a good thing I can't watch the game, who knows.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
That just....can't happen, I mean, the only possible reason for that is the "We don't want the guys to feel like if they make some bad plays they will get cut from the team"

But...its not even about that. Its not even a question that C Miller is better than both Trotman AND Irwin and the fact he wasn't straight in was ludicrous. And if this comes back to the 'earn your ice time" ******** then Claude ain't helping himself any. The D was nothing short of embarrassing last night and if they ice that same team then serious questions need to be asked.

These few days have again reminded me that anything can happen, no Pasta on the PP and no Colin in the lineup, Chara-Colin have trained together since the pre season ended which doesn't give me that much hope for seeing him in tomorrow.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Does anyone know if NHLN gets the blackout treatment for Gamecenter? My provider doesn't even offer NHLN...

Although it may be a good thing I can't watch the game, who knows.

National broadcasts – regardless of whether they are available with your cable or satellite package – are not available to watch in NHL GameCenter LIVE™ until 48 hours after the game is complete. In the United States all Stanley Cup Playoffs and Stanley Cup Final games will be nationally televised.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/gclfaq.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad