Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
CK
AG
FC

KK’s goal was lucky, but he really put in a great effort tonight. So did Panarin (but he does every night). Great defensive plays by Trouba as well.

Reactions: xigon

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I have to admit I’m shocked at how good Fox is already. Kid is the real deal.

This team needs to have games like this more often. Shocking to think this is the same team from Sunday night. By far their best effort of the season in all 3 zones. Felt like Tampa had as many scoring chances all game as Boston did in the first 5 mins of the 2nd period the other night.

Good game from Chytil. Lindgren looked good too. Kreider was all over the place. Excellent effort by Buch to win a battle and make a nice play on the winning goal.

Georgiev was solid. Goals from Chytil, Kakko and Fox is super nice.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
tumblr_o38g5oNpX81uhf9oxo1_500.gif

Now we just need to honor Dan Girardi every night before a home game.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Gotta give Haley #3 star. Georgiev easily #1, what a performance....hope this makes Hank pick up his game, we could have a great goaltending duo here for the next year or so with these 2. Scored 3 goals against the best goalie in the league without our best scorer, not bad, give Quinn some credit.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Fantastic win. Quinn has been getting heat all season, but whatever buttons he pressed worked. I thought all of the kids played fantastic, and the vets, especially Kreider, provided the leadership needed to win the game.

Lindgren and Chytil should never see Hartford again. Those 2 belong in the NHL.
He JuSt WaNtS eVeRyOnE tO tHroW hITs sTuPiD cOaCh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad