GDT: #10 - 10/29/19 | lightning @ RANGERS | 7:30 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
sadly we will likely end up with Killorn instead.

i rather keep Kreider and lose him for nothing if Killorn is the best offer. good player but way overpaid for this team. if he replaces Fast on the roster then that is fine

watch it be Kreider for Tyler Johnson + else?

Johnson would fit well with his skating and knowing how to play in pressure situations

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I still like Chytil but I don't know if he's good enough with the puck to be a creative player at this level.

I think he could be really good along the boards and in front of the net.

I see his hopeful comparable as Ryan Nugent hopkins

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
i rather keep Kreider and lose him for nothing if Killorn is the best offer. good player but way overpaid for this team. if he replaces Fast on the roster then that is fine

watch it be Kreider for Tyler Johnson + else?

Johnson would fit well with his skating and knowing how to play in pressure situations

Johnson would be good and could fill the 2C role, which we desperately need.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I can't remember the last time I was this uninterested in a Rangers game. I probably won't even watch a minute of it. Especially with one of the few good players we have being out.

Reactions: ohbaby

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
don't the Bolts need to shed salary to sign Sergechev, Cirelli, this summer. the underrated batch of youth

yeah I think so. They have a bunch of 4-5 million dollar contracts, including Johnson. They will need to shed one of them.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Is Staal confirmed out yet?

877BC2D3-2A01-4EE7-9CDD-66686295E0E0.gif

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I can't remember the last time I was this uninterested in a Rangers game. I probably won't even watch a minute of it. Especially with one of the few good players we have being out.
LOL, I don't believe that for a second. I will make a charitable donation if you don't watch a minute of this game.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Lindgren recall is so interesting and I am curious to see his evolution at this point. I will be quite irked if LH is sitting tonight for him. Am this point I would rather see BS sit for a game than anyone else on the backend.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I remember the good old days of last year when our pattern was win one-lose one-win one. After an OT loss, we can expect a win. Now, we just expect to lose.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

We've got season debuts for two of the top 15 NYR young guys in Chytil and Lindgren.

We've got so many more developing players this season to watch. Will Kakko improve and find his game at this level soon? Will Fox continue to shine and maybe start picking up some points? Will Howden find more offense?

There's a lot of big stuff going on here that has major implications for how our rebuild goes. Absolutely worth watching.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We've got season debuts for two of the top 15 NYR young guys in Chytil and Lindgren.

We've got so many more developing players this season to watch. Will Kakko improve and find his game at this level soon? Will Fox continue to shine and maybe start picking up some points? Will Howden find more offense?

There's a lot of big stuff going on here that has major implications for how our rebuild goes. Absolutely worth watching.

Lindgren will probably replace the one player on the left side who I actually want to keep and Chytil will replace a better player. I'm just absolutely jaded from last game. Absolutely disgusting "effort". I don't need wins, just give me effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad