GDT: #1 Part 2 - Devils/Flyers blown leads galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus

Teh boss
Mar 18, 2010
Canada,Qc.
I still can't believe how bad salvador has been tonight. I'm not one to usually complain about Deboer, but if he won't open his ****ing eyes, I hope he loses his job. Salvador is as bad as ever, and at his current age it's not as if he's gonna get better. It's all downhill from here and it's been that way for 2 years easily. But yeah, let's keep on benching Larsson who's already 10 times better and has all the time in the world to get better, very good idea. This is ****ing infuriating.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In before a shorthanded goal against.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Fireable offense when Greene is healthy. Is Pete trying to get Sal injured by overplaying him? That's all that makes sense.

He doesn't need to play 25minutes. He only has to play 5 and be out with Rinaldo

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
What a clown-show game. Hard to draw any conclusions from this game other than Salvador must be hurt again or seeking to break a single season +/- record. I have to say Severson has been better than expected.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
IIRC someone complained on these boards that we dont score enough on 5-5 and only on PP. Great assesment from the preseason :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad